C.E.L.L. Recon Squad

Analyzing...

Processing data...

Password : ******

Processing...

Opening files...

WELCOME TO CRYNET

Decrypting high authorization files...

Scanning...

Checking authorization...

Entry allowed...

Please wait...

Files opening...

>PICK : SOLDIERS - CELL - GATE

Continuing demands further authorization...

Checking authorization...

WELCOME JACOB HARGREAVE - THE CEO

Main file open...

>PICK : HIGH AUTHORIZATION SOLDIER FILES - OPERATION HEARTPIERCER

Opening file...

 Operation Heartpiercer - Squads of C.E.L.L. units are sent across the strange Gate to secure the foothold in the new world. Additional company in form of JSDF are sent there. Our second target is to find a way to communicate with locals and establish CryNet in one of the major cities. All villages are to put under CryNet protection and secured as high value targets. We need locals' trust if we want to put as much influence on them as we can. Use of brutal force only to protect locals or self.

Opening additional file...

 Operation Heartpierce will be further supported by the best of units and soldiers led by high talented field commander Dominic Lockhart. New world is a great testing grounds for new weapons and soldier equipment before being distributed to the rest of C.E.L.L units. The CEO have hand-picked a group of scientists for the newest armor creation from his personal studies, further develoment awaited...

Opening squad lists...

> PICK : RECON - FULL SQUAD LIST OF FORWARD RECON FORCE

Opening files...

Processing...

SQUAD LIST :

> SQUAD LEADER - PAUL CROSS

> SECOND IN COMMAND / RECON EXPERT - (Y/N) (L/N)

> HEAVY ENFORCER - HAKUBI 'AEGIS' BLADE

> SNIPER - KAWAKAMI YUZUHA

> LOGISTIC AND COMMUNICATION - CHRISTIN SOKOLOV

> SCIENTIST - ALICE BLADE

Downloading files...

Files saved...

Innitiating shut down...

THANK YOU FOR USING CRYNET

An old man smirked as he sent the freshly acquired files to scientists working over his project. He walked over to one of the glass displays and touched it while staring into a red visor of the armor behind it...

Jacob Hargreave : So... You will be the first to ascend human's capabilities...

Scientist : Mr. Hargreave, we've received the data. Shall we make those armors set to their biological set up?

Jacob : Yes... They will be my first post-human soldiers.

Scientist : Creating those suits will still take a long while.

Jacob : I can wait. They don't even know yet... about their... ascension...