Chapter 1.2

Finnian, Roxy, Mistake, and Alister are all in a police station after being believed of burning down a house and for the death of many people as well as their now ex-best friend, Sylvia. The four of them sit there as countless officers start to ask them questions, they keep telling the truth about how they didn't cause the fire. They continue to question them and they try to tase Finnian, Mistake quickly gets up and moves the taser towards the officer, shocking them. The other three are astounded by what just happened before running out of the police station. As they're all leaving, Alister runs back to the police officer and gets something before joining the others. 

  The four started walking away and were questioning what they should eat, they decided they were going to get some marshmallows from GreenMart. They walk around for a while in search of the wonderful, soft, sweet, marshmallows but their quest led to no avail and they had to leave, depressed and disappointed. 

  They decided it was getting late so they decided to stay in Alister's place. After a few minutes, they made it to Alister's home and they started to look around behind Alister's back, They checked every room besides one, the basement. They slowly went towards the basement door and turned the knob, as it opened they looked down the dark stairs and slowly started going down. There wasn't any light so Finnian took out his phone and pulled out the flashlight, he pointed it towards the large room and they all gasped at what was in front of them.