- 01 -

Ushijima kept his posture straight and pulled out a cart from behind him.

We walked towards the baggage claim area and searched for my boxes. I was relieved to remember that I labeled the boxes with my real name instead of my career name because I knew that people would figure out that one of the biggest stars, close to BTS, came to take a break here at Japan. I imagined myself being ran over by my fans and it made me a little sick since I would definitely die if I got ran over.

I saw Ushijima pick up two of the really heavy boxes and was amazed on how he can carry something that weighs so much. He placed them on the cart while I waited for the other three.

A couple of minutes later and we saw the remaining boxes coming our way. Ushijima picked up two while I picked up the last one. And yes, I am pretty strong for such a petite body. Holding tons and I mean tons of bags I got from my many fans is another way of gaining some muscle to at least carry a heavy, heavy box.

"Did you bring a car?" I asked him while he pushed the heavy cart to the front of the airport.

"Yes, its at the VIP lane." He replied back.

( i don't know if there is a VIP parking lane at airports but lets pretend there is if there aren't )

We crossed the airport street and walked over to the VIP lane of the airport parking lot which was directly in front of the airport. Ushi got his keys and pressed a button which made a certain car make noise. It was a van like vehicle but was black, had tinted windows, and doors that could be slid to the side.

We both got in the car and Ushijima started to drive off from the airport.

-

"Are you going to Shiratorizawa for your school?" Ushi asked me while he was driving.

"Actually, I'm gonna go to every school I know about."

I looked at him and couldn't help but feel a bit flustered. I took my glance away from him and looked out the window.

- time skip cause i cant bother with this -

"Kenma!!" I yelled through the door of the modern house.

The door opened, revealing a bedhead Kenma with eyebags that can carry your groceries.

I motioned Ushi to come in and put the boxes inside, he got two huge boxes from the trunk of the van and brought it to the living room. He went back and got the other three.

I got the rest of my stuff from the van and threw it on my couch.

"Thanks Ushimoo." I smiled at him. He nodded and closed the door.