Soar.

(Y/n's P.o.V)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I woke up to my screaming alarm clock, tiredly running my eyes. I felt a stinging sensation in my lower regions. Turning off my alarm clock, I turned over to see a smiling Pennywise. "Morning, lollipop.~" I smiled at him, snuggling closer to his chest. "Good morning, Pen-Pen." We laid there for a few minutes, the stinging sensation never leaving. I sat up, wincing at the pain. "Careful, lollipop. I can sense your hurting." I got irritated from not being able to move around much, getting out of bed anyways. I turn around to see Pennywise staring at me. "Nice body, lollipop. I can't wait to have fun again.~" 'What is he talking about,' I questioned myself in my head. I heard him giggled, pointing to my body. I looked down. I forgot I was naked!!!! My face flushed in embarrassment. "P-Penny!! N-No looking!!!" He didn't like that as he got out of bed. He was still naked, too. I couldn't help but to wonder down his body. Muscular arms, a muscular chest with a light toned six-pack abs. He was so gorgeous. "Why, thank you, lollipop. Glad to hear you like what you see.~" that's right....he can hear my thoughts. Oops. "Penny, I need a shower," I whined. I raised my arms up to him, feeling to soar to walk. He smirks and picked me up, taking me to the bathroom. We showered together and spent the rest of the day cuddling as he carried me around the house.

Sorry this is so short!!! I've been through more that a lot recently, and got distracted. I will be posting more often, so stay with meh!!! Until next time, my lovely readers!!