chapter 9

Like normal I awake with Tina not next to me, i get changed into my normal outfit. I decide to go and check up with Dominic since he just got back from a mission and is injured. I walk to the medbay, I enter Dominic' s room and his gsg9 team is there. He's out cold which is better for him

Y/N: how's he looking

Marius: bad, doc said he will live but right now he's looking pretty bad

Y/N: so all we know is he will live

Monika: for now yes

Y/N: may I ask what happened

Elias: he entered a room full of white mask and got shot four times. That's all we know.

Y/N: he's trying to catch up with ace in almost dying but he actually lives

Monika: ace's heartbeat has stopped then started up again

Y/N: well I was just stopping by

Marius: we'll tell him you stopped by

I walk out the room a decide to get some food. I eat in silence because most of the operators are probably asleep still. I finish my food and walk back to my dorm to plays some battle field 4. I don't care about the games I play, i just try to have fun. I decide to use the defibrillators and go knife only like I'm TKO (these knifes only). I needed a good challenge for this game, so I decide that I have to play for objective. I never pay attention to the objectives but the objective game modes have vehicles which I like to set c4 on and drive it into enemy's. After about two hours I decide to go see the hated sun light. I walk outside to go to the range and shoot some. After about five mags I decide to do something stupid. I load a bullet into my python and spin the cylinder. I put the cylander back into the gun. I pull the trigger once to hear a click. I got luck, I shoot of the shot down range. The hit rings out into the sky as I start packing up my weapons. I put my guns into the gun locker in my room. As I start to turn on my pc a pair of arms wrap around me.

Y/N: hello

Tina: hey Y/N

Y/N: how's your leg

Tina: it hurts but I'll be fine

I give her a hug then go back to my game. I finish my match and turn off my pc.

Y/N: what do you want to do

Tina: I was going to hang out with ela but her and ace went to America.

Y/N: I visited there when I was a kid with my mom. Funny thing is I didn't see a gun the entire time.

Tina: where did you go

Y/N: we went to north Carolina

Tina: I never really went out of Canada other than for mission and to move here for rainbow

Y/N: I like the wilderness there

Tina: I have and idea

Y/N: and what would that be

Tina: let's go do a simulation

Y/N: for what

Tina: in a simulation I won't have a hurt leg so I could train

Y/N: I would rather stay in here and sleep or go talk to friends. I really don't feel like pulling the trigger of a gun again. I'm not ace, I hate killing people but I has to be done.

Tina: you hate kill but your in a counter terrorist unit trained to kill

Y/N: I know

Tina: so why did you join

I was pissed off at her because of her consistency at asking me the same question. I raised my voice in anger

Y/N: BECAUSE THOSE SON OF A BITCH PUSSYS WE CALL WHITE MASK KILL MY BROTHER!!!!!

Tina: you didn't have to yell

Y/N: I'm sorry but I seen my family fall apart without him, his oldest son killed himself. His wife and daughter still cry over the lost, and the fuck who did it was a white mask.

Tina: I'm sorry to hear that

Y/N: that's the reason I fight, not for blood, not to kill, but to make sure another family doesn't fall apart.

I leave the room and head strait to the gym. I set the punching bag up and start hitting in as hard as I can. About ten minutes I break the punching bag. I replace the bag and keep hitting it. After fifteen minutes I'm tired out and my knuckles are bleeding badly. Tis but a scratch. I head back to my dorm and bandage my knuckles. My brother saved my life so I take the life's of the terrorist that took his life. After patching up my hands I decide to get some food. I see Dominic up and eating so I get my food and sit next to Dominic.

Dominic: hey Y/N, Monika told me you stopped by

Y/N: I wanted to see if you where going to be ok

Dominic: well thanks

Y/N: it's nothing, do you know when Tina is by any chance?

Dominic: I seen here last at the range with maxim.

Y/N: thanks, I'll talk with you later

I finish my food and head off to the range. I wanted to apologize for me yelling at her. She didn't deserve to be yelled at, I just lost my cool when I talk about my brother. I walk to the indoor range and see something I wash I never seen. Like I thought she is kissing maxim. I was about to lose my shit when she turns to me. I was about to yell but I bit my tongue.

Tina: Y/N it's not what it looks like

Since I keep my p90 in the indoor range lockers I load it and shoot three mags down range to let out some anger so I don't hurt Tina or maxim.