Chapter 17

Princess POV

"What are you doing here" I asked Tre. I hoped he would just leave because he doesn't know about Lucas yet.

"Wym I'm coming to see you and our son" he says looking at me confused.

"Can you come back in like an hour" I say blocking the door.

"Nahh I got shit to do later" he says pushing his way through the door. I tried to stop him but before I could he was already in the living room where Lucas was. Tre turned and looked at me with a mug on his face.

"That's why yeen wanna let me in, you got some nigga in here with you and my son" he says raising his voice

"Yo man yeen gotta y'all at her" Lucas said. Tre turn around  and punches him.

"Tre stop!!!!!" I say yelling towards him. He continues to punch him until he hears Baby Gio crying. He stops and looks at me. He give me this evil glare and goes upstairs I'm guessing to tend to Giovanni.

"Get him out of here" he says before going upstairs. I looked down at Lucas helping him up.

"I'm so sorry" I say to him.

"It's ight just call me whenever he gone" he says going to his car. I watched him drive off. As soon as I closed the door I turned around seeing Tre right there. I jumped looking at him.

"You scared me" I say holding my chest. Before I could say something else he slaps me. I fall to the ground holding me face. He grabs me up by my hair pulling me up to his face.

"Wait to Gio leave, I'm finna fuck you up" he says into my ear. I scream as loud as I could, he punches me in my leg.

"Stop all that damn screaming before you wake him up. He let me go and walks off. There was a knock on the door. Tre came downstairs with Baby Gio in his car seat and with his baby bag. He opens the door and hand Timia Baby Gio and his baby stuff.

"Where's Princess" she asks trying to look over Tre.

"She sleep" he says before she could say something else he closed the door in her face. He turns around to look at me and punches me in my face. I yells out holding my face. He grabs me up by my neck pushing me against the wall still choking me. I felt it getting hard to breath. I hit Tre in his face and he let me go going to the bathroom to attempt to his face. I get up and see My neighbor checking her mail. I flick the porch light on and off trying to signal her that I need help. When she finally looked Tre grabbed me from behind pulling me upstairs.

"Tre noooo!!!!" I say yelling

"Nahh you wanna have that nigga in here" he says yelling at me dragging me to my bedroom. He let me go to go and lock the door I tries to get up and run out but I didn't make it far before he knocked me out cold.