HERE'S JOHNNY

Y/n gets up and looks around the room. Itt felt familiar but doesn't know the place. She gets out of bed, and walks out of the room to hear people in the kitchen talking. She slowly walks towards the kitchen.

"Hunny, she shouldn't be here. She left for a good reason and she had a wonderful life. Why pull her back" Y/n dad pleads.

"Hun, y/n is a killer. She was born to be one, no matter what you say, she was ment to kill others, or at least harm them. No matter what her life was like she needs this, she will wonder what it is life if we influence her now. We lost it when she killed for the first time. That clone may have grave her that blood lust."

"Y/n needs to choose her life" a echoie voice speaks, and it sounds familiar.

"BEN. When will y/n wake" a little girls voice speaks to BEN.

"Soon Sally"

"Look Y/n is a killer no mater what you say" Her mom wad about to walk away but y/n walks in.

"You think I would be like you...never.. After everything in my life you live, along with my dad just to bring me back to kill..what would that be good for.. I am no killer, and I will never be one" as she was about to leave her eyes land on BEN and she leaves as her heart beats fast, and BEN geets up and catchs up to her.

"Y/n, wait" he hollers, anf yous top. "Y/n, they only want the bets for you..and I know you would never do such thing"

"And you think your any better..my best friend from collage a creepypasta killer..HOW IS THAT ANY BETTER THEN MY PARENTS" She turns to him yelling. "I TRUST YOU, JANE, LULU, JEFF AND TOBY...so you all are killers.. I will never forgive you" she walks to her room and locks the door and started to think on what her next plan will be.

Week started to pass and y/n had done normal routine but never spoke to anyone, and BEN had to at least earn her trust, so he visted her that night.

"Y/n..let me in please"

"Come in" she says weakly, and he opens the door and lcoses it from behind and made his way to her bed and she sits up to show she has been crying.

"You okay?" He grabs her hand.

"No..I thought I knew everything only to be wrong to see that my best friend..my mom, dad..everyone has lied to me my whole life."

"I never lied..I spoke the truth to you"

"Really..name one truth that you told be"

"...your the coolest girl that has ever entered my life and I am happy that I love you" he pulls her into akiss which surprised her and she pulls back and looks at him. "S-sorry..i-I'll.." He gets up about to leave but y/n grabs his arm.

"N-no wait...stay please"

"..why?"

"A storm is coming.."

"Fine.." He lays down and y/n curls up next to him and soon they both fall alseep.

-to be continued-

Sorry for this being sort but I have ideas it just takes time. Night ya'll.