Chapter 8

I stood up from the bench pulling Jai up after me. I walked him up to the big old tree and started kissing him roughly against it.

I pulled away from his lips and started sucking on his neck.

"Luke, someone can walk past and see us. The fans could've followed after us."

I stopped and looked around. "I can't see anyone." I shrugged as I continued sucking on neck.

"You're fucking crazy." Jai laughed as he lifted up my chin and brought his lips to mine. He ruffled my hair with his hands.

"I know you love it."

•••

I had just given Jai the best hand- and blowjob of his life. His words, not mine. Well, he didn't actually say that but I bet that's what he was thinking the whole time.

He was putting his clothes back on, while I was making sure there were no people in sight. To be honest I was peeking over at Jai every now and then. I mean, who wouldn't right?

"All done." Jai smiled as he zipped up his zipper.

"Shall we go?" I asked as we interwined our hands together.

There was no one in the park, exept us and an old couple feeding the ducks over by the lake.

We walked around in the park, holding hands as if we were a couple, talking about the most random things.

"I don't care what you think, but I know for sure that it's because of the whale cum!" Jai said.

"But that doesn't make any... whatever. Hey you wanna go home now?" I asked in the middle of a discussion about why the ocean is salt.

"Sure." Jai said as we began walking out of the park where there was a lot more people.

I pulled my hand out of his quickly before anyone saw. People these days can be so dudgemental.

We were joking around and pranking random people the whole way home, being public nuiances are what we do best.

I swear at by the time we got home we could barely breath from laughing so much.

"Hahaha did you see his face?!" Jai laughed out as he fell down on my bed.

"Hahaha, it looked like he'd seen a ghost! A shame we didn't record it." I laughed.

"It was fun, we need to do stuff like this more often! What do you wanna do now?" He asked. It was only 5pm and the the day had been super long already.

"Umm... make cookies?" I asked.

"Yes!!" He squealed jumping up and down like a 4 year old.

"Haha okay, Jye."

I grabbed his hand and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

We found all the ingredienses we needed and placed them on the counter. We had decided to make chocolate chip cookies.

•••

While Jai placed the cookies in the oven, I jumped up and sat on the countertop looking at him.

He was wearing a pink cooking apron with matching cooking gloves.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and put it to the front camera.

I turned around so Jai would be in the background and stuck my tounge out.

"Jai, selfie!"

He turned around and stuck his tounge out as well along with two thumbs up with his pink gloves.

I tweeted the photo saying; "@luke_brooks: Making cookies with Jye (: @Jaibrooks1"

I put my phone down on the counter I was sitting on.

"5 minutes until fresh baked cookies!" Jai sang as he took off his apron and gloves.

Jai turned around and placed himself between my legs.

"You know," He put his hands on my thighs before leaning in to whisper "I've not made you feel good yet... You're always the one pleasuring me." He massaged my thighs.

"No need for that, you make me feel good every day without knowing, Jai." I said leaning down to kiss his cheek.

He grabbed my hips and motioned for me to jump down from the countertop.

I jumped down and before I knew it Jai had pushed me against the wall.

"But I want to. I want to be the reason you moan like never before. I wanna make you cum so bad right now." He whispered seductivly, nibbling on my earlobe.

He kissed me hungrily making our crotches grind against each other.

I tangled my hands into his hair making him moan into our kiss.

"Get undressed. Now." He said.

I obeyed and took off all of my clothes leaving on my boxers.

He pushed me against the wall again and ran his hands up and down my body.

Because Jai's lefthanded, his left hand traveled down my boxers grabbing my now hard penis.

He pulled down my boxers with his other hand exposing my throbbing dick.

Jai smirked at the sight and began wanking me off.

He started kissing me hungrily again, his tounge exploring every inch of my mouth.

I was already in heaven since I've never felt anything like this before. I'm a virgin and have never had anyone, besides myself, touch me like this before.

He suddenly stopped leaving me slightly annoyed.

"What's that smell?" He questioned as he looked around in the kitchen.

Oh no. The cookies.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Nooo! FUCK!" He yelled as he opened the oven exposing dark colored smoke.

He grabbed a towel and tried to wave away the smoke with it.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING! FUCK!"

I quickly pulled up my boxers and ran to open up one of the windows in the kitchen.

Jai threw the towel at me and motioned me to do what he'd just done.

He grabbed his cooking gloves and took out the burned cookies.

He swore under his breath as he threw the cookies into the sink to cool them down.

"Well that was a total fail." He breathed out.

We looked at each other and started cracking up.

"We had ONE thing to watch over, but still! I'm surprised mum even let us have a dog when we were younger!" Jai laughed.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the mess in the sink.

I decided to upload it to twitter. "@luke_brooks: Nek minnit.... Never let @JaiBrooks1 and I bake anything unless you want your house burned down haha"

I put down my phone and sighted. "No cookies for us I guess..."

"Ah dammit, I was looking forward to some food haha." Jai breathed out.

"You're right, we haven't eaten since breakfast... You wanna order a pizza or something?" I asked.

"Pizza sounds good." Jai smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N:]

sorry for late update, hope u like it (: tell me in the comments what u think will happen next? don't forget to vote & comment, i really appreciate your feedback!

shoutout to @kallyofficialuser for the sweet messages, voting & commenting! follow her (:

love u all <3