O6: When They Leave You On Tour

TOP:
He would live up to his nickname of "Bingu TOP" and try his very best to make you laugh. He forbidden you to cry. He didn't want the last thing he saw before he left to be you crying.

"YAH, no tears. Don't you cry. Stop!" *does weird shit*

Taeyang:
Youngbae would be more reassuring and looking at the bigger picture instead of focusing on the fact that you would both be apart for a bit. He would hold you and comfort you before he had to leave for tour.

"Shh, it is going to be okay, Jagi. I'll be home a lot sooner than you think. I promise."

G-Dragon:
Jiyong didn't realize how difficult it would be to leave you behind while he left to go onto your. Touring and being has been his whole life. I mean he has been in the business since he was 8 years old. He loved what he did but the idea of leaving you made him not as big of a fan of it. He would hug you tightly and try not to cry before he left.

"I love you so much, baby. I wish I could just shove you in my suitcase and take you with me."

Daesung:
He has left countless times to go onto tour but this time was a bit more difficult. You. His Jagi. His baby girl. He would pull you into a hug and rock you both back and forth while rubbing circles into your back with his thumb.

"I love being in BIGBANG and I love touring but leaving you... just really sucks."

•••••••••••••
First o4 one. Feels weird :(
4 more to go until I hold the book. :'(