Takaoka's revenge

(Nagisa's POV)
As I regained consciousness, I saw nothing but black. I tried to move my hands but they were chained to the chair I was sat in. Great fatty takaoka got me which means he's going to break mom out of jail so she can punish me for telling lies again.
I sat there in my thoughts I didn't even see the door opening to reveal Takaoka. Oh great he's in one of his moods, this means it's going to be hell from here. He switched on the light revealing that I was sat in the basement the place where nightmares come true. Well In my case they do.

Please karma find me soon, I hope his buddies didn't hurt you.

(Meanwhile with Karma)
(Karma POV)
I woke up from being thrown like a little rag doll, as I regained my senses I saw a mob of black hair Immediately I recognised it as koro sensei. I wonder why he's here, the last thing I remember was going to get some food with Nagisa. Oh yeah Takaoka and his pals ambushed us and knocking me out.
"Karma, my boy are you alright, where's Nagisa, I came as soon as you rung me and the hotel called me, when they saw you on, the floor unconscious" Koro sensei frankly saying while checking me for injuries beside the bump on the head.

" I'm fine, it's Nagisa we should be worried about, I don't know, I'm trying to piece everything together, oh shit, Takaoka got him, they ambushed us knocking me out and they dragged him away, god knows where they are now."

We both got our stuff and Nagisa bag and set back home in hopes of finding Nagisa again, let's just pay he's alright.