Chapter 10

*Eli's POV*

Bry please wake up. I need you. And I need to tell you that I love you. Please get up of that bed. I'm here for you and your mom was already told me everything about what happened to you and your mom 10 years ago. Please wake up, I can't take that even you are going to leave me. Please, I'll promise you that we will not going to be seperate again. My tear ang falling down and my heart can't take this pain I am feeling right now. I went on the Hospital's Chapel to pray. And to ask God that don't take Bry's life because he has so many dreams that he want to achieve. There's so much memories that we have to do. And I told to God that please cure Bry's condition right now.

After I prayed, I went on Bry's room and his Mother goes after me

"The doctor said that he's going to be fine." -Tita Liz (Bry's mother)
"Really Tita Liz? Oh Thank God, He really hears my prayer." -Eli
"I just go on the drug store to buy these medicines that was given by the doctor, Thank you for not giving up on my son Tati" -Tita Liz

Then suddenly Bry opens his eyes. I feel so nervous and i don't know why. But for now i want to be feel okay because Bry's life is already safe. I was going out to Bry's room to find tita Liz and told that Bry was already woke up. Out of nowhere i hear Bry's voice calling may name saying...

"Tati... Tatiiana?"
As i turn my head back to his bed I saw him with teary eyes but he's still smiling at me with any word coming from his mouth. I was so happy that time that he still manage to smile at even he's in the hospital. He said that i come closer to him and there's a thing that he want to say on me. My heart beats so fast again ad i went closer on him. He hold my hand and saying...

"Princess Tatiana Elizabeth Matriona, I can remember now how we've start our story. Memories may fade but my love for you were not always remember that. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for staying by my side. Thank you for everything that you've done. Now can i ask you a favor? Ms. Princess Tatiana Elizabeth Matriona... can you be my my alpha and omega? Let's start over again. Let's bring back our story. Let's make more memories together. Let' shared our love to each other...can I?

I was stuck in the place where i was standing. I can't believe that this day would come. Asmy tears continuing to fall down, I hug him so tight that I've forget that he's not yet feeling well.
But I can't help it the fact that he already remember me, this is the most happiest thing happened in my life, I thought he will remember about us again but he did, he is now the Bry that I met before.

"T-tati." He says and look into my eyes, I can't help but to slowly close my eyes when he caressed my face

"I missed you." He whispered in my ears, I smile to him and hug him again

"Hahaha." He laugh when I hug him tighter, I wipe those tears falling from my eyes, so this is what they called 'tears of joy' I am so happy today and I will to those day's coming, because Bry is in my side now and I will never let him go again never.
He cupped my face and kiss my forehead
"I love you Tati." He said full of sincerity
I look in his eyes and replied,
"I love you more Bry now and forever."

The end....