Return

Was Ethan actually standing here! In front of me? Oh god he was omg why was he back! I hugged Ethan tightly.

"Why did you come back" I asked

"To actually so goodbye" Ethan said

I stood there in shock he wasn't allowed to leave anymore now he was here!

"You can't leave again" I screamed smiling

I was still naked and still kind of wet, but I didn't care at the moment Ethan wasn't going to stare, he had respect and didn't like girls haha

"I have to leave, everything reminds me of Aiden, you remind me of him" Ethan smiled shyly I could tell he was hurting still, I think Lydia was hurting still as we'll she was screaming in her sleep I heard Kira talking about it.

"I'm going to school tomorrow to say goodbye" Ethan said

"Oh" I smiled and gave Ethan another hug before kicking him out so I could actually get dressed.

*Derek's pov*

As I sat on the bar stall just talking to jades mother I heard foot steps from the stair case, jade was coming down I turned around for a shock it wasn't jade but Ethan,

"Oh hello Ethan?" Jades mother smiled

"Ethan?" I was shocked to see him

"I came back to say bye" Ethan smiled

I stood up and shook his hand but then I gave him a hug, I knew he wasn't coping I could tell and jades mother said if he ever needed help we would be here, I agreed because Ethan and I were alright now, I only ever had a problem with Aiden which I realise now it was stupid and pointless to hate him.

A few minutes later jade came down stairs and ate her dinner I had already finished so I waited for jade.

"Need help" I asked jades mother while she did the dishes

"No thanks Derek" she smiled back

After jade had finished dinner she went up stairs and brushed her teeth as usual and by this time it was like 9:34pm jade got tired around 10:00pm which was normal I guess for me too now.

I hoped into jades bed and rested my head on the pillow.

*Jades pov*

Walking in after brushing my teeth Derek was fast asleep in bed, I kissed him on the forehead and turned the lights off and shut my door, Derek and I always slept together now after that one time mum left him stay, I pulled the blanket up and curled up on the other side of the bed.

>morning<

6:40am my alarm went off Derek was on my side so he woke up to, and woke me up, I jumped up and ran to the shower and I had the quickest shower ever, I was in a hurry for some reason I felt like I had to be at school early.

I made Derek drop me off at school, as I arrived I saw Isaac against a wall

"He-" I stopped by seeing Isaac kissing Luna? This early did they come here this early? Woah they moved fast, I walked onto the lacrosse field and laid on the grass and looked at the sky becoming brighter.

*stiles pov*

I haven't gotten a text from jade this morning? Maybe she isn't going to school today? We'll I guess I'll just go to school now, driving to school I noticed Liam walking.

"Liam wanna ride?" I yelled out the window

Liam shook his head and kept walking

"Oh c'mon" I yelled again