UNO

3/8/2019 || 3:52pm

i gaze into your eyes and lose track of where i am, even who i am. feelings i never thought to be imaginable surface into my heart.

when the world was an overcast of stormy grey skies, when i seemed stuck in a raging winter, you brought vibrant colors into my life. you brought warmth and spring to me, gifting me purpose. i felt so cold and alone at times before. without you, i would still feel lost, alone, and cold to this very day. but you ignite a fire within me, full of passion.

everything i do is for us and i sincerely hope you understand that i will do anything to make our relationship stronger. no matter what the future holds in store for you and i, my promise is to love you like every day will be my last.

please know that you're so damn important to me. i am consumed by the emotions to be with you, to talk to you and feel you near me. i so desperately want to hold you, laugh with you, cry with you, share our deepest thoughts to one another.

i believe you could become my everything one day. maybe, in time, i could be everything to you. though, it's okay if it doesn't turn out that way. i am already satisfied to call you mine, the girl who makes me feel overwhelmed by the love boiling inside of my body.

my life revolves around you and cannot be loved without you. so, please don't leave. i need you more than people may see.

my saving grace, thank you.

— all my love, heart, mind, and soul. your nathaniel.