02

Remus' point of view
We sat in the dinning hall waiting for Y/n to wake up so we could head to potions, and she was cutting it kinda close if I'm being honest
"Where the bloody hell is she?" Sirius says slightly loud, getting the attention of most the table.
"She's probably just getting ready, you know how she likes to sleep in." Peter said trying to defend his obvious crush.
"Well she's taking her time, I told you we should've waited in the common room, that way we could yell at her for taking forever." Sirius huffs. Some pretty loud giggling was heard from the Slythrine table but I ignored it, knowing it was probably some serpent jerks laughing at someone's expense. But James who sat across from me thought otherwise looked over my shoulder to see what was going on. His face dropped and he looked quite pissed, Sirius noticing turned around from beside me and looked too.
"What is she doing!" He yelled, but everyone ignored him this time. Curiosity getting the best of me I joined my friends in looking at the Slythrine table, and there I saw a horrible scene.
"How could she." Peter said disappointed, and probably sad.
Y/n sat at the Slythrine table, beside Lucius Malfoy, flirting with him like I've never seen her flirt before, she was laughing, and she even had a hand on his bicep, all the basic flirting technics. She looked at us and noticed us looked, her smile didn't drop, but turned into a smirk. She leaned in and whispered something into his ear that obviously we couldn't hear. Then they got up and left the dinning hall, her hand in his, laughing and giggling. I sighed and turned around in my seat.
"I think maybe we should just go to potions without her." I say, they nod and stand up. For once James and Sirius were silent. I think they just didn't know how to process their best friend betraying them like this, hell I didn't even know how to process it.
"H-How could sh-" Peter was cut short by James and his slight outburst
"Don't!" He says as we took our usual seats. The worst part is we had potions with the Slythrines. When class started and Y/n still hadn't shown up it made it pretty clear what she and the serpent left breakfast to do. The door opened and in came the devil. Slughorn sighed heavily and motioned for y/n to go sit. She nodded and scurried over to us sitting in her reserved seat in between me and James. I noticed she carried a bigger bag than normal and it seemed to be stuffed.
"Look who it is." Sirius said with a slight scowl.
"Okay I know you guys aren't happy with me but I will bet you anything as soon as I give Remus his gift you will love me." She says putting the bag on her lap. Gift?
"Alright I bet you a butter beer and anything you want from hogsmade nest weekend." James said angrily
"Anything?" She questions
"Yeah Ill pay for what ever you want if you can make us not hate you." James snaps back.
"Okay." She says cockily then hands me the bag.
"What is it?" I asked
"Open it, I thought you were the smart one." She says, I open her bag and look threw it.
"Robes?" Peter asks looking over my shoulder.
"Slythrine robes??" I asked pulling them out.
"It's a whole uniform!" Peter shouts
"Shhh, keep it down!" Y/n says threw laughter.
"How is this supposed to make us not mad at you?" Sirius asked.
"Because right now, there is a completely naked Lucius Malfoy in the girls bathroom, and in Remus's hands are his robes." She says, Sirius and James look at each other and then burst out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"You guys really think I'd go for a snake. Gross." She says fake gagging.
"You had us for a second I can't lie." Sirius says.
"Oh and if I timed this right, class will end soon, and every girl in this class always goes into the bathroom after class. That is my gift to Remus, and pay back for hurting my closest friend." Y/n says. And just like she said, slughorn had dismissed us for our next class, which conveniently our group had a free period. We went into the halls, Sirius and James practically running for the girls bathroom. We stood across the hall from it, waiting. Then suddenly a bunch of girls screamed and ran from the bathroom. Y/n, James, Peter, and Sirius burst into laughter.
"James." Sirius said
"You owe Y/n a butterbeer." He said trying to catch his breath.
"And any item I want." Y/n added in. We went down the hall before any admin caught us and got us in trouble. On our way to the common room we heard one of the girls yelling at teacher about a naked boy in the female bathroom, then a few teachers ran down the hall. This caused James and Sirius to burst out laughing once again.
"Best gift ever." I say.
"I know, I have a unique style." Y/n says with a wink. Once we finally made it to the common room y/n sat in her favourite chair, while the rest of us found our spots on the couch.
"What do we do with the robes, they're evidence now?" James asked
"It's remus' choice, his gift." Y/n says looking over to me with a small smile.
"I say we just burn them, he's got other pairs." Sirius pitches.
"Yeah cause a fire in the grounds isn't suspicious." Y/n says
"I meant in the fire pit." Sirius says pointing to the houses fire place.
"I think for once Sirius is right." I say
"Ouch." Sirius said
"Up to you, they're yours." She says, I stand up and dump the robes into the fire pit, leaving the robe
"I got something planned for this." I say
"Better hide it before a professor comes to investigate." James says
"Yeah cause everyone knows Malfoy is gonna snitch on y/n" Sirius adds
"I don't think he will, I can be very persuasive." Y/n said.
"You my dear, are incredible." James and Sirius continue to praise y/n on what might be the best prank they've pulled all year. We sat there for the rest of our free period then went back to classes, well they did. I had another plan. Acting completely out of character I didn't go to class, instead I snuck down into the dungeon, took my wand and hung Malfoys robes above the Slythrine common room entrance, writing under it
'For Malfoy, the peeping tom.'
I know it wasn't like me, but something about Y/n standing up for me like that just brought it out of me. I made my way up to class and finished the day off with a smile.