PART TWA

For a few seconds, you felt time had stopped. Although, you wouldn't have actually known it was five seconds, since you felt like time had stopped.

You were sent tumbling back into reality when you felt the flash of Ice run directly into your arm, quickly numbing any feeling you once had in it.

"OH WOAH" Both the Miser Brothers exclaimed. You could see Heat running towards you as the numbness had quickly spread to your chest and neck, with the bolt still stuck in your arm, covered in frost.

"THINK FAST MAGMA SHOES" Snow Miser yelled, quickly sliding down his mountain.

Seeing Snow Miser descend from his territory gave Heat Miser an idea. Heat called his minions, with each of them picking up a rock and slipping it under you. They raced down the mountain, heat miser close at your side. That's when both brothers reached the dreaded middle.

The dreaded 50F

Both brothers HATED the temperature, but if heat miser warmed you up immediately, it'd kill you. Heat's minions stopped at the area and laid you down on the hard dirt. Then, heat slowly walked closer to you, and you were slowly able to feel your neck again. Slowly, your arm started to feel warm...hot....TOO HOT

You couldn't bare the heat for this long. You instinct-fully cried out in pain, and suddenly there was a clap of thunder.

As you felt the dirt become soft with grass, you knew Mother Nature had arrived.

As you turned your head, you saw both Snow and Heat being pulled on by the ears, both of them whining and complaining.

"Sorry to interrupt dear" Mother Nature said, before disappearing with the two brothers by the ears.