Oneshot

"Walking home"

It's the last day of school why am I even crying? For the last 3 months I've  been so bored and annoyed of being in this school. I guess I'll miss everyone a little bit.

It's raining so much and I didn't even bring a coat with me today. Should've listened to my mum this morning. How did she know it was going to rain in the summer?- oh well.

As I was walking in the rain I was trying to wipe away my tears.

Suddenly I feel something falling on me and a hand on my head placing hood.

--Crying on the rain makes you look even sadder, you should smile.

--Huh???

What's going on? Who is this guy? He gave me his coat?

--Hey wait! What's your name? Let me give you your coat back.

I see him turning around as he was running and gives me the most beautiful smile.

--Just keep it!- he shouted

In an instant he disappeared in the distance letting me wander about him all the way  home.

"---"----"----"---" 15min later

Ughh finally home!
I walk up stairs and put my bag on the floor. I jump into my bed. Oh my god! Why am I thinking about him again?! I look at his coat hanging behind my door and his smile comes to my mind. What a perfect smile .

"---"---"--" 2days later

I love summer holidays they are amazing! The sun is bright the weather is warm and the smell of holidays is everywhere.

I take my shoes of and place my right foot on the sand, it was warm.

As I walk around i find a familiar face.

--Is that him?- I whisper to myself.

I start walking into his direction at a fast pace.

--Y/N!!!- someone shouted my name.

I look in the direction the voice came and see 1 of my best friends: Jemma.

She runs towards me and holds my arm.

--Lets go!!- she says really happily.

--Wait..I need- I say really confused while I look in every direction.

But he wasn't there anymore.

"--"----"---" after summer holidays

It's the first day in my new school! After that day at the beach I never saw him or someone that looked like him again. I have to admit the thought  of never seeing him again upsets me.

--Jemma, Elinor!- I shout as I see my best friends.

--Hiii Y/N!- they say in synchrony.

-- I'm so glad we got in the same college.- Elinor says while sighing in relief.

We start walking to class while talking,  I don't know why but I didn't tell them about the guy that gave me his coat. I think is because they'll probably start saying is destiny and exaggerate everything haha.

As I pull the door I feel someone else pushing it from the inside. ITS HIM!

--You!- I shouted.

My friends and people around looked at me: some confused others judging.

He smiled and placed his hand on my head.

--See, I told you look better when you are not crying.- I blush