1

-Marty-

I open my locker quickly, only to see a small note fall out of it. I picked it up and examined it carefully, it had my name on it in neat handwriting. I unfolded it and read the very beginning, I had no idea anyone had liked me in this way. A big smile spread on my cheeks as I continued to read.

 As I finished I looked at the bottom for any sort of name, but there was none there. I pouted slightly, looking around to see if there was anybody who may have put this in my locker. I hope I find out sooner or later... I put the note in my locker and decided that if I were to get any more I would buy something to put them in. I grab my books and head to class, smiling happily as I did.

Marty,

There are many things that like about you but to not take too much time, I'll only list a few: I love your smile, it makes me smile when I see it. You look so cute when you're smiling. I love your personality, I know how great you truly are and almost everyone else knows that, too. I wish I could tell you these things in person, but for now, I'll stick to writing notes. I hope you smile because when you smile you look even better. Have a good day!!

-Buffy-

I watched Marty smile as he read my note, I immediately smiled. I succeeded in making his lovely smile appear on his cute face. He stuck the note back in his locker before walking off to his next class smiling widely, his dimples showing. I hope he keeps smiling. I love his smile. I really like him but I know I can't reveal myself.

Petit saut dans le temps~ (Small time skip)

I wrote another note for Marty in free period. I had to make it perfect, I could go on and on, writing about all the things about him that I like, but that would take forever. I really like him, so much. But what if he finds out that it's me who's writing these notes and becomes disgusted and hates me again? I got sucked out of my thoughts as I saw Andi and Cyrus walking to me. I quickly put the note away so they wouldn't see.

Of course, Andi and Cyrus knew that I liked Marty, they're my best friends but I don't want them to know about the notes. I smile at them as they sit with me and we began talking. I just noticed the time and stood up quickly, excusing myself from the conversation. I walked out of the room and to Marty's locker, slipping the note in and walking away completely unnoticed. I rushed back to the room and continued talking to Andi and Cyrus. Thank god nobody saw me.

-Marty-

It was the end of the day and I excitedly rushed to my locker, hoping that there'd be another note waiting for me, and just as I had hoped, as I opened my locker a small note fell out onto the floor before me. My heart fluttered slightly as I read the note, it may sound selfish, but I'm kinda happy that someone would think of me in this way. I smiled happily and closed my locker, folding the note up and sticking it in my pocket before walking away.

Marty,

I saw you smiling when you read my note earlier and, as always, it was an amazing sight. I hope you continue to smile every day. You're so amazing that I occasionally question whether you're actually real. I'm not so good with expressing my emotions but this makes it easier. I hope you have a good day!!

Hi hi. A new book that will be switching point of views a l o t. This chapter was pretty short but I promise the next one will be longer and maybe better. Note's will all be bold and italicized. Peace out my dudes.