2

Karma's pov

      I was getting ready for school, and I glanced out the window to see it was raining a little, nothing to crazy but not something you would want to dance around in. My mom was at work and my dad was out with friends until later this afternoon so I had to wake up by myself, no that it's that hard to do but sometimes it can get a bit annoying. I fixed my messy hair that looked like a mess and went to grab an umbrella on my way out the door, I had already made it a habit to make sure I had everything, so that I wouldn't make a complete idiot of myself. Nagisa and I are next door neighbors, so the first thing I noticed was Nagisa walking past my house, he had blood dripping from his mouth, his hair was undone and messy,and he was soaking wet, he was a mess, I don't think I'd ever seen him that broken down and bloody.

       I rushed over to Nagisa and positioned the umbrella so that it was blocking the rain from getting onto him, "Nagisa what happened to you" I asked looking at him with concern,....nothing complete silence he wouldn't talk to me....he stormed off and when we made it to school he kept ignoring me, this went on during the entire day, until finally Nagisa walked up to me with tears in his eyes and whispered "Karma we need to talk, see me at the park by our street", before I could say anything Nagisa ran away. "wait....NAGISA" he just started running away faster. Later on that day I went to the park to visit Nagisa, all off the equipment was wet, and Nagisa was sitting on a nearby bench he was clearly deep in thought with his upper body slouched over. I went and sat on the bench next to him and he jumped, he wasn't paying attention to anything around him, let alone me. In the most comforting voice I could muster, I said "Don't worry Nagisa, it would be nice if you could tell me what happened so that I know what to do about this, but if you aren't comfortable saying it, then it's no big deal, I don't want to force anything out of you"

The look on Nagisa's face was both scary and sad, he was crying but the look in his eyes had a glint of anger, "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SHE DID!......SHE BEAT ME TO A FUCKING PULP, FORCED ME TO WEAR A DRESS, AND IS NOW THINKING ABOUT RE-MARRYING!" Nagisa was breathing heavily and he gasped for air before continuing to yell, "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF IT UNDER THESE CLOTHES MY BODY IS A MESS! SHE COMPLETELY DESTROYED ME, MIND, BODY, AND SOUL"it hurt to hear that, and I knew I couldn't do much to calm him down so I did all I could, and hugged him tightly, he sobbed into my chest and we stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably around five minutes. After Nagisa calmed down a bit I said, "go home Nagisa, all you have to do is head home and in the morning you won't have any problems" Nagisa looked confused but dropped it and said, "wait...w-why.....n-never mind , I trust you, just be careful....don't do anything crazy" without another word Nagisa walked away, I guess I better act on my plan today....