Author's Note

**Disclaimer**

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy, edit, print and spread in any paper form my work. Not only that is disrespectful but is punishable by the law. Sharing can be done with the authors permission.

SOS!!!Some of the chapters may have words and actions that is inappropriate for readers age 16 below. Read at your own risk.

_______________________________________________________________

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another 's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own .

Plagiarism is considered and a breach of . It is subject to sanctions such as penalties, suspension, and even from school or work. Recently, cases of "extreme plagiarism" have been identified in academia.

Plagiarism is not in itself a , but can constitute . In academia and industry, it is a serious offense. Plagiarism and copyright infringement overlap to a considerable extent, but they are not equivalent concepts, and many types of plagiarism do not constitute copyright infringement, which is defined by copyright law and may be by courts. Plagiarism is not defined or punished by law, but rather by institutions (including professional associations, educational institutions, and commercial entities, such as publishing companies).

credits to : Wikipedia about Plagiarism

credits to : quotesgram.com for the love quote of Angelina Jolie