THE HUNT

"Keep your eyes peeled he's out here somewhere!". "Com check, R1 ready, R2 ready, R3 standing by, R4 in positi....". "R4 come in, R4! Repeat come in!". "Sorry but R4 can't come to the phone right now can you leave a message."
"Who the fuck is on my coms and what the fuck did you do to R4!!" "I'm sorry but R4 is dead and I'm surprised you don't know my name for someone who is hunting me." " I bet you don't even know my name Lt.Medina and that's a nice outfit your wearing. Does all of major Ivy's lackeys wear stuff that black?"
"How the fuck do you know what I'm wearing and how the fuck do you know my name!?!" Demanded Lt.medina. "well if I tell you I have to kill you but before the shooting starts why don't we have everyone at the party. So if you would be so nice and get major Ivy out of the truck."
"Go and fucking find him!" Lt. ordered in anger. " Well that is a bad idea you should know they call me the Head Hunter for a reason and I thought you knew me better then that Tina." "Where the fuck did you learn the name, no one knows that name." She yelled and took cover behind the truck in fear. The truck door swings open and the major steps out, " let me see that radio Lt." " I'm surprised you remember her name Zay aka Head Hunter." Tina face losses all color at the mention of that name." I want you to find and kill that bastard now!!!!" Tina ordered her team with hatred in her eyes and fear in her voice.
" Well don't blame me if you end up dead because you made the wrong call." " All right let's get this over with." Zay whispers. He lays on the rock that he was just standing in and picks up his sniper and steadies his aim and shoots the furthest one in the head. "R3 is down, R1 go right I'll go left"R2 ordered. With in 1 minute the rest of them where shot in the head and yet no one didn't know where Zay was. "Medina call for back up no..." A gun cocks "Now now didn't I warn you?" Said Zay from behind Ivy. "Well hi major did you miss me because I didn't miss you." Tina slowly reaches for her gun and the moment she touched it a shot went off right next to her foot.
"Don't you dare reach for that gun, I don't want to kill family too." Tina looks puzzled then in a ball or rage she charged at me, I point the gun back at the majors head and cocks the gun. " If you take another step the next shot will be her death and I don't think you want to be the reason your girlfriend dies do you?"