01

CHAPTER ONE
Welcome, Spring.  

"Fuck... fuck... Jimin..." Yoongi murmured as he dug his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin shut his eyes tight feeling on the edge as Yoongi kept pounding hard on him. "Hyung-ie... c-can't hold it a-anymore..." he moaned sweetly to his ears. His body kept rocking up and down on the creaking bed as Yoongi thrusted deep inside him.

Yoongi muttered a small fuck as he came inside the smaller boy underneath him. It didn't took long for Jimin to follow him after, arching his back and making a mess all over his tanned body.

"F-fuck Jimin... I fucking love you..." Yoongi panted as he flopped his body on top of Jimin.

Jimin panted hard as he stared up at the empty ceiling, as empty as his heart right now. He didn't even bother to reply the I love you like he used to, just absentmindedly sighing as he waited for Yoongi to pull out.

"No sex for today, promise?" Yoongi intertwined their pinkie together.

"It just Netflix and just chill. Really chilling!" Jimin ordered whilst pouting his lips cutely. Yoongi laughed and pinched the smaller's nose as he muttered,

"Promise, baby, promise."

However, as the both male panting hard, naked on top each other with the Netflix had long to be forgotten, Jimin didn't even remember how he ended up having his ass filled with his boyfriend's. No sex my ass, he groaned inwardly.

The sex was good, Jimin had no doubt that Yoongi was good at it. Jimin even had to blame himself for always melting to the older's tough. But it had been sex for the whole nine months of their relationship. The first three months were the most beautiful moments Jimin had ever experienced— where Yoongi was still the sweet boy who would always bring him out for a small date. But the last nine months? it's all just sweats and moans.

Ever since Yoongi got a job at his IT company, they only met up for sex and sex only. Jimin had always tried to reasoning, maybe because his boyfriend actually had a huge sex drive or maybe because of the work stress, but Jimin wasn't his toy, he couldn't just expect Jimin to be always there because he needed his ass, this wasn't the relationship Jimin expecting at all.

"Come here, baby..." Yoongi pulled out and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist as he snuggled into his neck. Jimin faked up a smile as he let Yoongi hugged him from his back.

"I love you.." Yoongi muttered as he littered Jimin with soft kisses on the back of his neck.

"I know..." Jimin replied softly.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Jimin's delicate eyelashes slowly fluttered as he opened his eyes. The shimmering sunlight peeked from the window, softly kissed his skin as he groaned and stretched his arms.

"M-morning..." Jimin mumbled but then realized no one was going to reply.

He turned around to see the empty cold bed and sighed heavily. Yoongi wasn't there anymore. Of course.

Jimin had no complain about Yoongi's work, he had to work for his future. But then again, couldn't he woke him up and at least said a proper good bye? Jimin was his boyfriend and not his one-night-stand.

The younger slowly rolled his body out of the mattress and ran his fingers over his blonde locks. He just had dyed it a few days ago and starting to regret it because Yoongi had been used it as an excuse, calling how Jimin became prettier—which he did— and made him wanted even more... sex.