Trapped

It was hot as I wondered threw the hot desert saving what little water I had left. As the warm wind picked up sending sand piercing into my eyes I listened. Off in the distance is what seemed to a dune bug speeding fast towards me.
"I'm I going fucking insane?" I swore under my breath.
With no where to take cover and hide from I stand there helplessly. As the dune bug closed the distance between us, I could hear what was called tortura chains made for dragging a victim behind. He did cookies around me in his dune bug and laughed psychotically.
"Stop playing and just fight me already unless your to scared" I scoffed.
He stopped and crawled out with an cuchillo de tortura and snickered as he drew closer. He swung his knife at me and I ducked. I then swiftly uppercutted him, causing him to wince back in pain; quickly slicing into my arm. I held my arm in pain starting to growl in anger. He once again swung his knife at me when I dodged barely and ran towards his dune buggy. He chased after me as I crawled atop his dune, I then jumped down kicking him in the face before he even knew what was happening, knocking him out cold. I laid on the ground holding my arm trying to catch my breath. Once I recovered my breath, I crawled towards his body and started looting him. When I was done I dragged his body towards the dune bug and hooked him to the tortura chains.
"Have fun in Hell douche bag" I said.
I then spit at his unconscious body and crawled in.
        As I drove I looked in the mirrors to see his body dragging. I smiled and felt proud that I came from having nothing to gaining quite a bit. As night drew near I pulled over and got out. I went and checked on my victim to make sure we was dead before I went to bed. I almost walked away to get ready to sleep when I checked again and he was barely breathing. I grabbed my new knife and slit his throat. I wiped his blood on his cut up clothes then brushed the dust from my hands. I walked back to the dune buggy and crawled in the back seat making myself comfortable.
      The next morning my arm was sore. I went to my dead victims body and ripped some cloth from his shirt and wrapped it around my arm. I looked in the dune to see what I even had in there. I found a map and looked it over and pin pointed where I was at. I found the nearest town on the map. I crawled back in the dune and started it up. Soon enough I was back on the road with the wind in my hair. As I saw the the town off in the distance the dune started making a strange sound. I figured it was probably nothing and continued driving. The dune started choking and I knew it had to be something with the motor. I rolled my eyes annoyed as I was almost in town. I hopped out and popped open the hood; looking at the motor I saw the issue. I closed the hood and started walking towards town. A hour or so later I trudged into the small town.

"Damn I'm sweating my ass off I really need to find somewhere to get a drink or something." I said to myself.

"What was that?" A stranger said.

"I was just talking to myself" I sighed.

"Do you need help finding where things are? I'd be glad to help." He spoke softly while fixing his suit.

I eyed him suspiciously but then shrugged "Where do you get a drink round here?"

He smiled at me and turned away without a word walking towards a bunch of buildings. I followed curiously. As we approached the buildings I started to see where he was headed; it was a saloon called the "The Hideout." I looked down and walked in; and when I looked back up the stranger that helped me was no where to be found. As I went up to the tender I asked him for a shot and looked around.

"Where the hell did he go" I frowned and grabbed the shot I was given.

As I searched curiously around the saloon I soon gave up and swallowed my shot. As I stood to leave a strange man came up behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. I gasped shocked and confused.

"Aye men look what we have here, a new toy in town. Tho I don't think she'll fetch a good price, we better just save her for ourselves. " He smirked viciously.

His men cackled behind him. I growled and elbowed him in the stomach barely getting out of his grasp. I pulled my knife ready to fight glaring at the men.

"Leave the poor girl alone! Or take it outside I don't want a mess to clean up!" The tender shouted with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

I saw a small gap by the men that led outside; I dashed for it but was suddenly swiped off my feet and back into the mans grasp. I slashed my knife towards him but he caught my hand and slammed my hand on the counter, making me drop my weapon in pain. I struggled to get away only leading me to lose my balance. I fell on the floor. The strange man grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me outside. I kicked out trying to make him stop but it was useless. Suddenly out of no where the stranger in the suit came out.

He eyed the men harassing me then shouted "Rick, Hurry up and lock her up before she gets loose damn it!"

"Yes Nico!" Rick replied before pulling me towards a weird building. I hissed in pain. Of course the one person I listen to is behind all this shit, just my luck!