{13} i imħabba inti

"Bonjour."

"Is this french again, Harry?"

"No, Louis. It's maltese."

"Oh. Well, looks like I'm dumb then."

"Don't- Don't ever day that about yourself- You're not. You're amazing-"

"Calm down, Harry. I was just kidding."

"Oh, erm, alright, sorry."

"It's alright. So, how are you?"

"I'm okay."

"How are things with Nick?"

"They're fine, I think. He came over today, again. We were looking at pictures of us two."

"Oh."

"Remember that one we first took? When you told me I was going to be famous?"

"Oh, yeah. I always knew you had the talent and the looks to do it."

"It got me so happy when you told me that, I remember I was blushing so hard because I actually though you were better than me, like way better. But then you just said those things and that was probably why we clicked so soon."

"Yeah, probably."

"And remember that photo of us in the swing set at the park?"

"Ha! The one when you had your 17th birthday?"

"Yes."

"I remember it, you were so happy that day, and we were playing like children but we didn't care about it. Niall and Liam were also there laughing at us, and Zayn was late as always..."

"Yeah, good times. Remember that one picture we took of our first ever kiss as boyfriends?"

"I do actually, you were wearing my jumper and my beanie, right? And you were sitting on my lap and I was hugging you and we kissed and took a pic of it. It was my background for a while, you know."

"It's still my background..."

"Oh."

"Y-Yeah."

"W-Why are you crying, Harry?"

"Because I'm so glad we're talking about those moments... t-they were t-the b-best t-time of my l-life and I miss t-those moments so much..."

"Don't cry..."

Silence.

"Look, Harry. I promise one of these days we can go watch a movie, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Louis."

"You're welcome."

Silence.

"Oh, and Harry?"

"...Yes?"

"You can call me Lou."

[A/N: So Louis is trying to be nicer to Harry :) I hope this makes it up for the sad chapters ? :) ]