2

There was hot breath blowing lightly against my cheek making me stir from my sleep. My eyes blinked up at Rico's face which was so close to my face that his lips were lightly pressed against my forehead. His black hair was strewn across his face in a messy way that was attractive. I lifted a hand up to touch his hair when his yellow eyes snapped up. He looked shocked my hand had been so close to his face until he looked down and I could feel his heartbeat beating fast. He smirked and pressed his lips firmly to my forehead giving me a kiss.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I grumbled out pushing his face away. I sat up pulling the covers with me looking back at him to see him stark naked. He had been laying next to me with nothing on, usually some boxers or something but no nothing. I gasped at him my cheeks turning a deep red. I hadn't see him naked like this since I was a new kitten and since then I had forgotten how much bigger he was. He was abnormally big for a cat all over but especially down there. He spread his legs a little bit more and I couldn't take my curious eyes off of him until I saw that he was growing and stiffening upwards. I snapped my eyes shut and pulled the cover over my head turning away from him.

"Hey now you can't just wake a guy up, rudely stare, get him horny and then run away like this!" He said as I started to scoot towards the edge of the bed.

"Oh yeah I can you perv!" I yelled. Rico snatched the comforter off of me as I was just getting away and gripped my arm next yanking me towards him. A loud omf left my mouth as I hit his body hard. The impact didn't seem to have an ounce of impact on him as he just wrapped his muscled arms around my waist holding me hostage. I felt heat pulling on my lower half making my head go light headed. "Rico." I whined feeling his cøck pressing against my ass without care.

He just chuckled as his hand trailed low to my semi hard length tucked into my shorts. "Ungh stop." It was a whine that turned hard and stern as I got a hold of myself.

I grabbed his hand and dug my claws into his wrist making sure I got blood. "You b!tch!" He gasped shoving me like I was the disgusting being.

"F#ck you." I muttered crawling out of the bed with my head held high. I was used to his advances which had only been playful but he had gone too far. If I wasn't careful he was going to f#ck me and impregnate me and then we'd have to explain to Daniel why I had gotten pregnant. If he found out he would be livid and would sell my pups I just know it. That's what my old master had said before he sold me, he had lied to Daniel about getting my tubes tied. I was smart enough to stay quiet about that since I knew Daniel would be the best master I would ever get as a neko with the pregnancy gene.

ask questions and hopefully I can answer them successfully for you. thanks for reading!