Chapter 10: Celebrity Manhunt

After being cheated off of the show. I mostly been spending my time with DJ.

Actually, now that I think about it. He's been the only thing on my mind. His mom was super nice.

Though it seemed like she sees right through me. We both had a conversation about DJ. And she says that she's well aware of my feelings.

It was funny, but she caught on so fast. Guess parents would know. Since love is a big part of their life.

I even told DJ I have zero experience with cooking. He's been trying to teach me. He said I was getting better.

They lost their house from some sort of cooking show they had. And were only left with a bus. Kinda sucks.

Me, DJ, and his mom were all going to the Jemmie awards in their bus. All three of us got off the bus. I also dyed my hair back to its original color, black.

"I told you we'd be late DJ." DJ'S Mom said.

Suddenly a tall girl with purple hair greeted us.

"DJ. How does it feel to have it all then lose it?" She asked.

"No beggie." He simply responded.

"Oh. Okay DJ, level with me. Secretly, who can't you stand from Total Drama? Like who do you just hate?" She asked.

DJ's mother hit the crazy girl with her purse.

"What's wrong with you, girl? You think I raised my son to talk smack behind people's backs?" She said squeezing DJ's cheeks walking away from the girl.

I followed them off. Everyone from Total Drama arrived.

"I call dibs on the front row seat." Heather yelled running off.

"Oh no you don't!" Leshawna yelled chasing Heather.

"Did someone say ribs?" Owen asked as we all began running towards the building. Suddenly we all fell to the ground. Thanks to Tyler.

Noah and the Drama brothers arrived. We all began to walk to the entrance of the building. Chef Hatechet then stopped us.

"Famous people only." Chef said.

All of us gasped.

"And as of five seconds ago. That excludes you." He said pointing at us.

"Who died and made you door man?" Gwen asked.

"I did." Chris said coming out the building.

"Oh my gosh. You died?" Lindsay asked confused.

"Noah, coffee." Chris demanded.

Noah came running up with coffee and a bag for Chris.

"Is that my muffin?" Chris asked.

"Your Chris's assistant?" Gwen said about to laugh.

Duncan chuckled.

"Dude. You kiss Chris butt for money?" Cody asked about to laugh.

"Cut me some slack. Everyone has to work their way up in this biz." Noah defended.

Some random people, a bear, and a yeti came and were allowed in.

"Come in my peeps!" Chris said.

"How are they famous?" Gwen asked.

"They're the stars of my new show. Total Drama Dirtbags!" Chris explained.

"Huh?" We all said confused.