Roman Holiday

'Do you remember the taste of my lips that night I stole a bit of my mothers perfume?'

Wait a minute...she stole her moms perfume and got a kiss from a boy? Ok, her moms gonna literally blow up

'Cause I remember when my father put his fist through the wall that seperated the dining room'

Ok well look at that, her father has anger issues

'And I remember the fear in your eyes the very first time we snuck into the city pool'

Let me get this straight, she stole her mothers perfume, kissed someone and snucked into a pool?! I wish I could do that...

'Late December with my heart in my chest and the clouds of my breath didn't know where we were running to'

Obviously your heart is at your chest where else would it be at? The moon? And you don't know where your running to? Aren't you scared you'll get lost?

'But don't look back'

What if someone tries to kidnap you? Are you sure you don't wanna look back?

'We'll be looking for sunlight or the headlights till'our wude eyes burn blind'

Are you kidding me? You'd rather look at those things and be blind than look back to make sure you're not being kidnapped?

'Will be lacing the same shoes that we've worn through to the bottom of he line'

You and the kidnapper would have the same shoe laces? How ironic...

'And now we know that we're headstrong and our heart's gone and the timing's never right'

...You'd hit the kidnapper with your head, you lost your heart and you don't know how to budget your time?  That's your problem

'But for now let's get away on a Roman Holiday'

About time we did... I need a vacation!

¤ The End ¤