The underworld

Before you read this chapter I just want to give a quick explanation of why it takes me so long to update Leico now.
    It's been like a good 5 years since I even read the last book so I vaguely remember these characters and their history and I just kinda feel lost when I write these fan fictions like the time for Leico and I...has passed. This is why I am ending my fan fiction era ☠️😣

Leo pov
----

    It's been 3 years since Nico and I started dating. I started suspecting that he was getting tired of me so I kidnapped him.

        "Leo, if you don't put me down right fucking now I swear to God's I'll-"

   Before he could finish his threat we reached Zeus cabin and I opened the door quickly and threw him in. He began banging on the door yelling more death threats at me but I ignored him.
   I wasn't too worried about him shadow traveling since he was already extremely tired.

              I walked away with a huge smile. My plan was working. Next I need to start setting up the beach with Hazel and Piper. I spent all month wildlings away in my cabin preparing for today. The day I propose to Nico.
        Hopefully he doesn't kill me before I can do so. And hopefully he says yes.

Note: next scene

They prepare then go back to get Nico but he isn't there
Leo freaks out and while they are out there in the woods looking for him he jumps out fo the shadows and grabs Leo dragging him off to the underworld where he proposes to him.

Lol I never finished this chapter apparently. Sorry uh maybe just imagine the rest 😂