number one fan

@y/t/n
hey @shawnmendes just wanted to give u ur daily reminder: i love u!
- aug 16 2015

@y/t/n
i love @shawnmendes too much for my own good and it makes me more emotionally unstable each day. i struggle to go a day without crying over his beautiful voice. someone help me.
- sept 21 2015

@y/t/n
IM GOING TO FUCKING CRY!!!!! @shawnmendes MY MUM HAS BOUGHT ME TICKETS TO SEE YOU LIVE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!! IM GOING TO SEE MY BABY IN PERSON!!!!!
- feb 18 2016

@y/t/n
i just saw shawn live and im a whole new person. i am in love with him. i want him to date me. NO MARRY ME!
- apr 13 2016

-

Shawn stared at his phone, laughing hysterically. I groaned in embarrassment and covered my bright red face.

"The best part is that it was only 3 years ago." He said, still laughing. I slapped his arm and he just continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Standing up from the sofa, I went to go grab some food from the kitchen. I'd hoped he'd never find out about my past obsession with him. I thought I'd deleted all those tweets. I wonder how his fans got hold of them?

"I am in love with Shawn Mendes." Shawn said. "Guess nothing changed there." I leaned on the island.

"Amazing." I said, rolling my eyes. He just laughed at me once again.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and walked back over to him. I pulled out my phone and blanked him. He attempted to pull my legs over his but I wouldn't let him. I kept them glued to the sofa.

"I knew you used to like me, but I didn't realise you were that crazy about me." He said, trying to hold back the laughter. I just rolled my eyes in response.

"I'm sorry it's just quite funny." He apologised. I continued to ignore him.

He groaned and took my phone from my hands.

"I was using that." I mumbled. He raised his eyebrow at me as he pointed at the black screen.

"Clearly." He scoffed. I blushed slightly.

He pulled me on to his lap and just stared at me for a moment. Eventually he leaned and lightly pecked me on the lips. I couldn't help but smile.

"I was your number one fan." I admitted. "Literally obsessed with you. It was so embarrassing. My parents thought I was weird and my friends made fun of me for it. Don't blame them, honestly. I wouldn't shut up about you."

Shawn just laughed.

"I guess nothing has changed then. I know you're secretly still my number one fan." He said.

I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"I'm still offended that you never noticed me though." I said, pouting.

"Don't give me that bullshit." He replied, laughing.

"I'm serious. How dare you not notice my 16 year old self!"

"But I noticed your 19 year old self. Now look where we are." He said, smiling.

I smiled back and leaned in for another kiss. This time it was more passionate.

How the fuck did I get so lucky?

~~

okay fuck yeah im seeing shawn on the 19th april IM SO EXCITED