Chapter 24: Popcorn Question

Daniel's POV: 

Today is gonna be a great day! Everything is planned out and everyone except Y/N knows their part. 

I text Y/N some directions for today

Y/N

Heyyy bb.

Hey Dj

I got big plans for us today

Oh boy....

Get dressed. Casual but not TOO casual.

Okay. 

Then meet me at the hill at 9:45 AM

Corbyn will drop you off

Okay? 

Love you BB

Love you 2

Y/N's POV:

So I get ready in a yellow crop top, ripped light blue jeans, and my checkered vans. Nothing too much with my hair. "Hey Corbs. Can you drop me off at the hill?" I say while grabbing my phone and perse. Corbyn weirdly smiles and agrees.

On our way, (AN: LOL WDW PUN) Corbyn puts a particular playlist on for us to listen to. First was 8 letters, then See You Again, lastly All My Love. By the time All My Love was finished, we were there.

 I get out of the car and begin to thank Corbyn. But by the time I planted 5 steps from the car he reversed out and sped away. I look forward and see Daniel smiling.

I walk over to him and give him a big hug with him hugging me back. Also him kissing me on the neck. I shivered by ignored the weird gesture but still enjoyed it. He hands me yellow roses (our favorite color)

"Thank you Daniel." I say and he nods with his big smile still on. He had a picnic all planned with his guitar on the side. I gasp in the sight. "DANIEL! You did this all for me?" "Of course I did. You're my one and only."

After the brunch we had on the hill and singing for a while, Daniel told me it was time to go to the "next stage." I didn't understand what the meant but I trust Daniel.

NOW AT 5:27 PM

Throughout the day he gave my various gifts and many places we landed. But now it's now evening and time to settle down. We planned to watch a movie at the theaters. 

We get there and Daniel tells me to go get the snacks. He goes over to some people that I don't recongize. I ignore it and wait over at the movie door for our show. Daniel gives the employee and the movie ads start. 

Daniel stands up and streches awkwardly. I laugh but look at the screen. Then suddenly I see a video with Daniel in it.

"Hi Y/N. Now don't freak out yet." The video of Daniel says. "We've been together for a while now and had ups and downs. And what I'm just trying to say..." Then a Zach pops in the video and says, "JUST ASK HER ALREADY!!!" Daniel continues on the video. "Will you be the Apple to my Juice." I look over at the real Daniel and see him on his knees. 

"Will you marry me?"