Curiousity

You are a nice 15 year old living in New York City! You had a pretty normal life style... you had friends, no boyfriend (Obviously ;3). But you had this tiny, tiny secret that you didn't know about.. Now! Starting the story!

I heard a voice blurting out words like.. Get up!  You have school! Come on Y/N!
I finally opened my eyes and there,  there was my mom telling me I was late for school.
So I got up quickly brushed my teeth, got dressed with shorts but it's overrals and a plain white shirt.
Got my shoes on and left the house. My B\F\N was waiting for me as usual, we both made it to school in time, I checked my schedule and P.E was first period.

Skipping onto lunch break

The cafeteria was so packed, "Hey Y/N!" Said a voice behind me, it was April O'Neil,
I replied saying "Hey April, What's your class after this?"  "Ugh the worst period ever! Chemistry.." She said in her opinion "Man you think that's bad.. Mr Jansen on L/F/P
gave me a 52! Geez!" "Really? I think that's way too easy!" Wow boy is she smart in that class, "Hmm... Did someone tutor you or?...." she started to sweat, I thought she had a secret. "Oh um.... My friend tutored me! Heh heh..." I began questioning why she was so sweaty and uncomfortable.

Hey! This is my first story... I hope you guys enjoy it more then now..
I am so sorry this is so short! I promise to update later in the day! Baiiii:D
Oh and! The picture isn't mine!
~KimIsHeadOverHeels