𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏

CHAPTER TWOsignature scentapril 2x, 20xx

CHAPTER TWO
signature scent
april 2x, 20xx

it's been one week since todoroki and killerqueen became friends on roblox

♔   ♔   ♔

Todoroki ran eagerly into his bedroom and slammed the door shut. He threw his backpack on the ground and raced over to his desk.

This had become apart of his routine. Going onto his computer immediately after coming home from school and logging into Roblox just to see if they were online. He knew that this wasn't the most efficient way to carry out his routine, his friends had already told him such.

"Todoroki, is everything okay? You're never this happy, especially in the afternoon."

Todoroki looked at Midoryia and smiled "I've just been in a good mood the last few days." Uraraka smirked and nudged the Todoroki's side "It's because of that girl, isn't it? You haven't stoped talking about her since you guys have started playing games together."

"You're overthinking it Uraraka. She's just an interesting person. We've been learning a lot about each other. She's from America, New York specifically." Todoroki claimed in rather defensive tone.

Uraraka smirked "Whatever floats your boat Todoroki, I know love when I see it."

Todoroki shook off the memory and looked at his friends on roblox. To his delight, the user KillerQueen was online. He opened up their chatroom and send a new message.

KillerQueen - online
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CanadianPrince:
hey, i just got home from school, what's up?

KillerQueen:
holy **** , i keep forgetting that we live in different time zones. it's around 8 am here in the Big Apple.

CanadianPrince:
ah, right. does that mean your in school?

KillerQueen:
yeah, it does. im in homeroom right now. luckily the american education system sucks and they don't care about what we do in class.

im not kidding. there's a cult of freshmen boys behind me juuling and the teacher doesn't give a ****.

CanadianPrince:
wow, that's crazy.

KillerQueen:

yeah, it's also really annoying.

im not trying to smell like artificial mango all day, it ruins my signature scent!! 😡

CanadianPrince:
your signature scent?

KillerQueen:
lmao yeah. for some reason people always tell me that i smell like vanilla with a hazy hint of caramel. not sure why though, my deodorant smells like lavender.

you know, this is totally off topic but why are we using the roblox messenger as our only method of communication?

CanadianPrince:
im not sure, i thought it would be inappropriate to give you my number
since we've only been talking for a week

KillerQueen:
i think a week is long enough.

i gtg, i actually have to take my next class seriously. math is the worst smh

here's my number though, call me ;)

xxx-xxx-xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Todoroki starred at his computer in disbelief. His jaw was slightly open and his mind was in deep though.

"She...she gave me her phone number. How peculiar. The way she trusted someone she had met online only a week prior with her phone number...she really is something else."

Though it did take him by surprise, Todoroki didn't hesitate entering the girl's number into his cell phone. He got up from his desk and fell back into his bed, allowing his thoughts to consume him once again.

"Hmm, I wonder if she really does smell like vanilla and caramel."