Ep 1

I woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks. My breathing was staggered as i tried to calm myself down. I wiped my tears off my face and walked to my bathroom. When i came into the bathroom i splashed some cold water on my face in an attempt to cool down my shaking and burning body. As i splashed water onto my face i looked at my reflection in the mirror

* It happened again.I thought the nightmares were over. Unnie said that after therapy i would be okay if so then why is this happening again. I don't EVER want to remember that night for the rest of my life* I quickly wiped my face with a towel and head down stairs to get me a glass of cold water.As I walked down i was greeted by a flash of lighting.During the time i was awake i never noticed the storm outside.

( ignore the barn i couldnt find anything better BELEVIE me I tried )

It made me have violent shivers run down my spine. Why does everything remind me of that night? I walk to the kitchen counter and grab a large glass and fill it with ice cold water.

WAIT !!!!!

PAUSE!!!!!

I forgot to introduce the character

Name: Min Y/N

Age:19

Social Class: Rich and powerful

Family: None

Friends: BP (Black Pink) & Got7

Characteristics: Smart, strong minded, Confident, Pretty/ very attractive ( I know I know that's not a characteristic but I didn't know where else to place it so deal with it)

Backstory: Family died in a plane crash. Everyone on the plane died.... except you. You had a brother but as far as you know he died with the rest of your family. But you still hope that he somehow survived like you because they never found his body with the other 179 people that died on the plane with your mother and father. You had nightmares about the entire accident almost every night and you lost sleep and you became serverly unhealthy ,but thanks to therapy and grief counseling you don't have them as often. After the crash you moved out of your families house because you couldn't handle the memories that you made with your family. But now you're back because you finished your counseling and were free to move back to your previous home. The accident was 2 yrs ago ( you were 17 ).

Now

Back to the FUTURE !!!

LoL

Now seriously back to the FF

Still your P.O.V

I sigh deeply. I remember I still have school in the morning. Speaking of which- what time is it? I walk over to my oven and look at the time one the clock.

2:35 A.M ????????!!!!!!!!!!

Oh MY GOSH I have to wake up in 3 HOURS !!!??

I place the cup on the counter and rush up stairs to my room and hop[ back into my bed and quickly fall back to sleep.

~ TIME SKIP ( 3 HOURS LATER ) ~

I woke up and went strait to the bathroom and took a quick shower . I went to my sink and did my morning skin care routine. After I finished I went to my closet and picked out my out fit and got dressed.

This is what you wore ( plus hair and make up )