Miles x Constable Joe

After the incident involving the death of the man in the yellow suit, the constable of Treegap couldn't stop thinking about the older Tuck son. It had been hard for him to focus on the body and the case when him and Hugo had stumbled upon the crime scene; he couldn't stop noticing Miles's chiseled jaw line, and when the Tuck brothers carried the body away, Joe's eyes were glued to Miles's muscular arms.

At the same time, Miles was trying his best not to drool over the constable. He had little success, though. No matter how hard he tried to focus on the dead body, his family, and saying goodbye to Winnie, he couldn't stop thinking about all the naughty things he wanted to do to Joe.

Hugo didn't suspect a thing. He was too busy mourning the loss of his sugar daddy, the man in the yellow suit. So, when Joe snuck away from the police station to find Miles, his son didn't think anything unusual was happening. He assumed his dad was going to buy milk or something.

Joe made his way down the road on horseback. He was nervous. He hoped he would make it to the Tucks' house before Miles and Jesse left for the next ten years.

Meanwhile, Miles was doing everything he could to kill time. Mae was yelling at her sons to hurriedly pack their things and be on their way, because she was worried for them. Jesse was also trying to kill time because he didn't want to leave Winnie, but nobody likes that ship so that's not important.

Miles moved like a snail. He hoped that there would be a reason for the constable to come around to their house before they left (preferably without Hugo—he would ruin the mood). After 6 hours of stalling and pretending to be emotionally torn about leaving his family, he became impatient and decided to take matters into his own hands. He was about to rush out the door and into town when there was a knock on the door.

He opened the door and caught his breath. Standing there in all his pudgy glory was Constable Joe himself.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," Joe said.

Miles forcefully grabbed Joe and yanked him inside, slamming the door. He shoved Joe against the door and they started ravenously making out.

Mae screamed and fainted. Jesse jumped out the window of the attic. Angus was asleep the whole time and wasn't aware of anything that was happening.

Miles started tearing Joe's clothes off.

"Wait! I-I've never done it with a man before," Joe said between breaths. "I don't know what to do."

"Oh, don't you worry about a thing. I'll take the lead; I have over 100 years of experience under my belt. Speaking of, why don't you take yours off?"

Miles swung Joe around and shoved him into the couch with a smirk. Both men finished stripping.

"Wow, bigger than I expected," Miles said, animal-like hunger in his eyes.

Then they fucked. I won't go into detail about it because I hate writing this, but there was a lot of BDSM shit, and at one point Miles had a whip and they did some weird orphan abuse roleplay thing. Joe had the best orgasm of his life.

After they had finished, they lay on the couch for a few minutes catching their breath.

"What if I drink the water?" Joe suggested.

"NO!!!!!!!" Miles screamed.

"Why not? I-I think I...love you," Joe said timidly. "We could be together forever."

"I love you too, but you can't drink. You have a son. Take care of him. Let him see you grow old. Stay with him until it's your time to die, not his. That's what's best for both of you." There was a look of pain in his eyes.

"How do you know?" Joe pouted.

"Just trust me," Miles whispered. "Please."

Joe left after a few tears; he knew he would never see Miles again. Miles didn't cry, because he was used to leaving behind people he loved.

Joe arrived back at his house and immediately embraced his son. Hugo was confused where this sudden fatherly affection had come from, as the constable had never shown him much love before. But his dad wouldn't say a word. Hugo never found out about what had happened at the Tuck's house.

Joe eventually died alone because he was never able to get over his one true love, Miles Tuck, but he had the satisfaction of seeing Hugo grow up, marry Winnie, and start a family. Part of him wished he had drank the water and stayed with Miles, but he was happy that he had made the choice to live his life the way a life is supposed to be lived: short and full of happiness and family.