7

-

-

(A/n:): I'll be starting every chapter with these kind of edits made by me. what do you think? (:

-

   "How on fucking earth could've you lose her?" the leader asked,sweat drifting from his hair to his forehead, was standing angrily in front of the poor boy, who was looking pitifully down, a handkerchief pressed to his badly hurting eyes. All he wanted was to apologize, but his instincts told him not to,after braking his trust,he wanted to make up for it.

"I had everything under control until she snapped. She's not weak namjoon, I can see it in her eyes!" Seokjin's voice startled everyone in the room,silence taking over everyone after his burst.

The leaders gaze lasted on the serious looking guy, for a split moment making eye contact, until his eyes averted anywhere else but not him. One of his hands, had unconsciously risen to grab his bleached hair in frustration at the fact that he failed one of the most important missions,and most frustrating the fact that if the boss would find out, they'll all get in trouble.

"Find all her whereabouts, hack into all the towns addresses--heck, even the country's. We have to find her as soon as possible. "

A little not too far from the leader, was settled the grumpy man, who was carelessly sitting on a green yet gray couch, full of dust. He was already sick from the bullshit the group was going through because of a little, dumb girl, yet it was their assignment to finish the mission which was one very important for their leader, that being the case of his tone, which he chose to talk to the members. They, surprisingly failed miserably, disappointment on everyones face.
    Yoongi lighted up a cigarette, losing his gaze into the rooms darkness, forgetting about the others who were struggling and fighting with words, not even four meters away from him. He was calm, but his insides screamed with pure rudeness and madness, not wanting anything else but revenge.

Namjoon, who was burning with rage, looked up to be welcomed with the view of the man who was just about to fall asleep, with the cigarette in his hand which was burning, creating a gross smell in the suffocating room. The dust was also smelling extremely bad, it was almost difficult to breath in the room.
   He furiously almost immediately hoped off the chair he previously was siting on,making his way to the man, who snapped his eyes open and scratched his head with his right hand. Namjoon grabbed the cigarette the man was holding onto like it depended on his life and roughly throwing it on the ground stepping carelessly on it.

"Do you think it's a joke?" he questioned the guy who was settled in front of him, dangerously too close.

Yoongi blinked with amusement to the younger, the one who held more power than him, knowing that this ain't good, he didn't even made an effort to reply to the leader who was already losing his patience.

In not even ten seconds his tiny yet mischievous smirk was nowhere to be seen, as a loud painful sound could be heard,caughing everyone's attention, the atmosphere becoming more even dangerous then previously. Yoongi watched the leader with wide eyes, as he lifted his left hand to wipe away the blood that was already gushing out of his nose and mouth. Yes, namjoon punched him, sick of the stubborn guy who was doing nothing but wasting time, not helping to the case at all. He was waiting to be punched--he literally knew he wouldn't be able to keep his emotions to himself but brust them out to the nearest, but experiencing the pain now, it seemed really surprising for him to be punched by his own brother. Yet it wasn't something to be astonished of.

"Namjoon, i-" the oldest couldn't finish his sentence as the leader hurried out of the room, leaving everyone shocked at the sudden scene.

-

It is the type of coldness that reaches into my bones, as if my heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again. The only thing to do is keep moving, keep heading toward hope and the steady warmth of the hearth. The sky is rolling blanket of cloud the colour of wet ash, and the ground its dank reflection. Each step becomes a prayer for home as I walk, seeing the light from the doorway in our flickering daydreams, letting it become more real than the stormy night. It was already past midnight and
one thing I knew for sure, home wasn't the best option to call for in my situation. Everywhere I'll go, they'll chase me to the point that I'd for sure be caught. I didn't want any of that, but I also did not want to put my family in danger, though danger was something they fought with everyday.
  All I could to was hope for the best, hope this was just a stupid nightmare that I'd have every night, hope that everything's going to be again, hope for this hell to end. How come from a party this happened? How-

All my questions were interrupted by the deafening sound of something really loud. As I looked behind me, a car was making its way in my direction. I immediately started to run, tears already blocking my vision but I abruptly stopped. I couldn't believe what was in front of me.

-

What's in front of her?

A/n: I'm sorry for very late update, I promise I'll update more frequently. Also, thanks so much for over 1k viwes, I can't believe it, thank you.