𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

'Just fuck off!'

Eva was laying down on the floor in Five's room while he wrote all over the walls, she flicked between his previous notes

Eva was laying down on the floor in Five's room while he wrote all over the walls, she flicked between his previous notes. He chucked his small piece of chalk at her to grab her attention "I think I've got something." Eva sat up and closed the notebook before chucking it at him. But... he caught it. Smirking he dropped it "It's tenuous, but promising."

Eva stood up and plopped herself down next to Dolores who was tucked away in the corner. Big boy Luther stopped by the doorway and looked at the covered walls "What is all this?" He looked to Five as if he were insane.

Eva coughed loudly bringing Luther's attention to her "It's a probability map." She answered. Luther raised his eyebrows in slight surprise "How are you up and about? Just last night you were leaking blood." Eva smiled, bringing her hand up to the electrified scar under her clothes as if it was instinct. "Lets just say I made a deal with death." Luther just nodded, pretending to understand her "Probability of what?" He looked back to Five.

Five briefly turned to face his brother "Of whose death could save the world." He turned back, double checking his calculations. "I've narrowed it down to four."

Luther's face scrunched up "Are you saying one of these four people causes the apocalypse?"

"Yuuuup" - "No" Five and Eva both spoke at the same time, he gave her a glare "What? He's not gonna understand." Eva argued, shrugging her shoulders.

Five sighed, ignoring her "I'm saying that their death might prevent it."

"I'm not following..."

"SEE?!" Eva jumped up with a grin.

Five furrowed his brows before pinching the bridge of his nose "Time is a fickle, Luther. The slightest alteration in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum." Five tried to elaborate. Eva sent a finger gun his way "The butterfly effect." She pretended to shoot.

Five hopped off his bed to look at notes on his desk, Luther walked to look at the four names in the middle of all his nonsense equations. "Milton Greene. So who's he, a terrorist or something?" Luther spoke, his eyes glued to the names. Eva laughed before standing up to look at the names too "Not even close, he's a gardener." Luther's head spun to look at the two. "You can't be serious..." The two looked at each other feeling tension rise before looking back at Luther.

Getting the hint he let out a sigh "Wait, this is madness, Five. You-" Five ducked underneath his bed to grab his gun case and the katana they found Eva with earlier. He handed it to her. "Wha— where'd you get that?" He looked between them, confused and slightly scared.