chapter one

Omg hey guys! I'm finally back! and as I promised I have started the sequel to Living With Him! I hope you guys can continue to love and support my stories! I will try posting once a week, but I will not make promises, since I am a student who has tons of work to do! But I hope you guys enjoy! I love you!

THIS STORY IS MINE, SO MAKE SURE YOU DONT COPY IT OR YOU WILL GET REPORTED!!!

anyway lets continue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin POV:

I woke up to hear my alarm ringing. Sighing I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I quickly got out and walked over to my closet. I took out black ripped jeans and a white oversized hoodie. I quickly put them on and swept my hair to the side. I got my bag and phone and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom making pancakes.

"Good morning mom" I said sitting down, grabbing myself a plate of pancakes.

"Good morning honey"

"Where's dad?" I asked, stuffing a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"He had to go early to work today" she replied washing her hands.

"Oh okay" I mumbled sipping my milk.

"Is V coming to pick you up today?"

"Yeah he is, he should be here soon" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"oh okay, ugh you two are so cute" My mom said pinching my cheeks.

"I know mom, you tell me all the time" I said laughing.

HONNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK

"Well that's V, I got to go mom, bye!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye honey, tell V I said hi and have a good day at school!" she called out before I closed the front door.

I walked up to the car and opened the passenger door. I climbed in and put my seatbelt.

"Hey you" V said kissing me on the cheek

"Hey babe, you look good" I said noticing his all black outfit.

"Well thank you, I try my best to look hot for you. Is it working?" he asked smirking at me.

"s-shut up, you don't look that that good. Anyway my mom says hi."

"shh you know I look hot, and tell her I said hi back"

"omg just drive" I said trying not to smile.

Laughing he started his car and we were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at school and we both got out. V took ahold of my hand and walked into school. It was a normal day, nothing special was happening. We went to my locker first.

"What do you have first?" he asked leaning on the locker next to mine.

"English, what about you?" I asked, taking out the novel we were reading in class.

"Math, fuck me" he said rolling his eyes.

"I will don't worry" I said smirking at him.

"Damn babe, when and where?" he asked coming closer.

"oh shut up" I said blushing, closing my locker.

He laughed at me while kissing my lips.

"Guys get a room" Suga said looking at us in disgust

"Oh shut up Suga. go fuck Jimin" V said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I already did, don't worry" Suga said smirking

"SUGA!" yelled Jimin slapping his chest

"you don't say that stuff out loud.." Jimin said covering his flushed cheeks.

"Awh baby, don't worry. I'm sorry" Suga said kissing Jimin's red cheeks.

"you two are so cute" I gushed

"We're cuter babe" V said smiling at me.

Laughing, the final bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch babe" V said kissing my cheek

I waved bye at all of them and walked to my English class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I entered my English class and walked over to my seat. My teacher walked in and greeted the class.

"Okay guys before we start, we have a new student" my teacher said. In walked a tall, good looking guy.

"Class meet Chanyeol, Chanyeol meet your English class"

I looked up to see him smirking at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

comment.vote.share.follow