A Situation Of Pain Part 2

"It's happening all over again, I'm entering the darkness...once more." You replied in your head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They dragged you to a place of pure darkness, and you were knocked out after all that screaming for help and trying to escape their grasp but it was no use, You were weak by the legs, not being able to move because of how much pain you're enduring.

You slightly opened your eyes, laying on the floor in a locked room on your own, cold to the touch, wondering where the boys ran off to, You got up on your knees as carefully as you could, but was unable to move as you did earlier, which was strange, You started to shed into tears, not understanding your situation.

Suddenly you heard footsteps, so you pretended you were still knocked out.

It was them, those boys again, ready to begin their process.

"So gentlemen, this young girl, is what you want to use? For what you said earlier?" The leader said.

You suddenly woke up and gasped, the boys looked at you, and violently start to hit you by the  arms and neck easily, You dragged yourself as fast as you could, since your legs were so weak, it was a failure.

"Guess we have no choice, because i'm that desperate!" One of them said out loud.

They pulled you by the legs, which was super painful, you started to sob and scream in pain and anguish.

The two restrained your arms, unable to escape and the other started to remove your cardigan, while your bag was kept hidden in the other side of the room.

"PLEASE, STOP, NOOO!" You were screaming and sobbing, unable to leave this hell.

He gets more violent as he removes your shirt and bra viciously, and throws it in the other side of the room.

He removes your skirt, and within a blink of an eye, he unzips his jeans, pulls down your undies and proceeds his own process.

It hurt so much that you screamed so loudly, everyone in your neighborhood couldn't hear it.

"W-Why...Stop it..." You were so weak and traumatized that you collapsed.

The boys proceeded to stop.

"Well boys, she is out!" They laughed mockingly.

The boy zipped his jeans up and then high fived them, also to their leader.

Then an attack hurled towards the boys.

"What the hell was that?!" The boys yelled as they heard someone coming towards them.

"It seems so you boys don't know how to treat women these days do you?!" The figure raised it's voice.

You heard that familiar voice, with your cardigan still on, holding it tight, while trying to keep control of yourself.

"Heh really lady?!, Do you think we ca-" Then the figure proceeded to kick him by the stomach.

Which was confirmed to be Sailor Uranus.

You were in a loss for words to say anything since you were so traumatized.

"Ready boys?" The leader says in a mocking voice.

They all nod, but every time they try to attack her they keep getting injured and got more terrified.

"MOVE GUYS MOVE MOVE MOVE!" The boys ran out of the building as Uranus was cracking her knuckles and giving them a mad look that made the boys run even faster meaning never to bother you and her again.

Then, the room was silent, just both of you inside, she turned at you, You were cold to the touch, traumatized,shaking, still sobbing, half naked with just a cardigan and undies on.

"Hm, You didn't expect me to appear didn't you?" She says softly with her hands around her elbows.

You didn't say anything, just your face full of tears.

She then ran up to you and leaned down, looking at you, you proceeded to cover your face full of tears around her chest with your hands attached to her back, you were trying to hide your sadness and fear, but Uranus already saw it.

It was warm and comforting, you felt safe around her.

She looked at you in pity, she thought to herself while she was comforting you "Is this the kind of suffering she's going through?, I bet she doesn't have a talisman because she's to sensitive to even have one, but i want to protect her, she doesn't feel safe by herself, despite her having bun-head and the other girls, Should i or not?, I still have to find the talisma-

You and her suddenly heard something that didn't sound pleasant, it sounded like a daimon, once again.

"Stay back! Don't get anywhere near it!" She commanded.

You did as she says, as you grabbed the pieces of your clothing and bag and hid somewhere in the room.

"World...SHAKING!!!" and it attacked the daimon straight through it but it was only half defeated.

"Damn It!" She clenched her fists.

You were sitting there silently, nervous of what was gonna happen next.

"Stop right there!" Her voice was heard, and it sounded like Usagi-chan.

Five figures were standing at the end of the room with finally them being revealed.

"I am the pretty guardian, Who fights for love and for justice, I am Sailor Moon!"

"Damn you, Sailor Moon!" Uranus said in her low tone not to be heard.

"In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!".

"And I'm Sailor Mars!"

"Sailor Mercury!"

"Sailor Jupiter!"

"Sailor Venus!"

"Don't go anywhere Daimon, We won't let you have that Pure heart crystal!" Moon says in a serious tone.

The daimon attacked them, But they all dodged it.

You wanted to help, but you didn't want anymore pain enduring you anymore.

You didn't care if they were there fighting with you hiding, you proceeded to get your pieces of clothing and put them back on, because you hated being embarrassed just wearing undies and almost shown breasts.

"Welp legs, I don't care if it hurts but you know what?! I'm doing it now or never!" You said to yourself whispering.

To be continued...

Sneak Peek...You expect someone from your window.