October 3rd 2:41 am

Missed call from Princey

"Hi, um... this is Virgil's voicemail, I'll get back to you when I can, um... so... yeah... leave a message if you want... bye... BEEP"

"Hi V... I miss you, I'm sorry I made you leave. You really were the love of my life. I didn't want you to do this to yourself. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you. I love you. I wish I could kiss you again. I wish I could've helped you the way you needed it. I wish I was there to tell you not to do it. That it wasn't worth it. I love you. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for calling you nearly every ten minutes. I know if you were still here you'd yell at me and tell me how annoying I was, but then kiss me anyways. I just want to hear the sound of your voice again. And I know you're never going to hear this. Just like you're never going to come back, but if there was a way for you to possibly hear this. I just want you to know that I love you. And I would do anything for you to come back. 

Your mom gave me the note yesterday. I know that you said that it wasn't my fault but, you only said that because you didn't want me to blame myself. You know me well enough to know that I won't get over it if it was my fault. The part you forgot is that I can tell when you're lying to me. Even if it is through paper. But, you've always been perfect like that. You'd always make sure that I was okay, regardless of the fact that you were so hurt. You and Patton both are like that. Meanwhile, I'm just a selfish asshole who didn't deserve you. I'll never deserve you. You're not the one who should've died. I should've, I'm the one who actually deserves it. 

I wish my last words to you weren't so goddamn cliche. At least, the way they were cliche. I would've much rathered my last words to you be something at least nice instead of "I wish I'd never met you." You know that's not true? Don't you? You know that you are the best thing in my life. Well, you were at least. 

I love you, I love you so much. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. I'm sorry I forced you to leave... Please forgive me. I love you too much to know that you're always going to hate me... I guess it's too late for apologies... But, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I don't think you died hating me... I guess that's not true... I don't want to think you died hating me.

I love you, Virgil. Goodbye."