Chapter 1.

Castiel was sat with Balthazar, shivering , he whimpered softly every so often but that was the only thing you could get from him. Balthazar got his brother some clothes, before undressing him and then slowly and carefully putting Cas in a bee onsie, before taking him downstairs and putting him at the table.

Balthazar would openly admit to anyone that asked, that he was trying to prolong his brother needing him as much as possible, because, he loved his baby brother, he'd kill anyone to keep him happy be it; The Winchesters, Their brothers and sisters, all demons, the entire human population and probably even their father if possible.

The older male smiled at the thought of his brother needing him and only him, while he made Cas some porridge with honey and some tea that also had  honey in it. He put it infront his baby brother and kissed his temple, "eat up, Cassie." And with that watched as his brother ate, while sipping his beer. Cas smiled at his brother, before giggling at thin air.

Suddenly, Balthazar grabbed Cas and put him in the living room, before he walked back into the kitchen, "it's been a while Dean, Crowley." Balthy said. Dean chuckled, "I knew you'd notice us. It's been more than a while, Now, where is Cas?" Balthazar glared at the two demons, "Why do you want to know?" "Because, we need him." "Get the fuck out of my house. You'll stay away from-" "Big Brother?" A small voice from the kitchen door way asked, "Cassie, go back to the living room!" "But... It's scary, without you..." He mumbled, before looking at the two demons and his brother cutely. Dean chuckled, walking towards Cas, only for Balthazar to grab the younger male first and hugged him, before glaring at Dean. "Get out of my house." Crowley decided he'd finally speak, "but sweetheart, they are in love." " Cassie is sick right now. So, Get out!" 

Castiel had walked out of the kitchen, sat on the sofa and just listened to the whispered voices, he smiled softly. 'Castiel... kill...' "hm-" Castiel squeaked when he felt arms around his waist, he turned around and saw black eyes, "off..." Cas said, pouting. "Nah, you have to come home Cas." "No!" Balthazar ran in and threw Dean off Cas, "He doesn't need you Winchesters anymore! Especially not a demon one!" Dean growled, Balthazar slowly took out a demon blade, "leave my house you disgusting beast. Castiel only needs me now and if I have anything to say about it, he'll only ever need me." Dean sighed, "we'll be back." Crowley and Dean vanished. Balthazar sighed, before bringing Cas into his lap, smiling at his brother, "do want some?" Castiel nodded smiling.

Balthazar chuckled, slowly taking out an Angel blade and then cutting his wrist, the male in his lap smiling before bringing the wrist to his lips and sucking the blood.

---------

Well, cya next Chapter.

@Galaxy_trash_stucky thanks for helping with the encouragement of this and the other fanfic I made ♡♡