Chapter three.

Castiel smiled, taking out a juice carton, he quickly sat in Lucifer's lap as he drank sipped his juice. He looked at the people at the table, before waving shyly. 

"Hey, Cas." "... Hello, Dean." Cas replied, looking down quietly, "Cas..." "yes, Dean?' "Uhh..." Sam sighed and said, "Dean wanted to ask you to come home." Gabe nodded. Cas teared up, before screaming in his true voice. "Cassie! It's okay!" Lucifer said, hugging his baby brother closer. Cas sniffled, "I can't go back Luci! The leviathan will get hungry and maybe kill everyone! I could hurt them!!!!" He said, "I still feel the pain of them, Luci... I think I still have them in me." Michael sighed, taking Cas into the other room to calm him down.

"Winchester you are an idiot." "Not my fault he was stupid enough to eat all the souls of purgatory." Sam retorted, Luci growled, "I'll kill you slowly, Sam Winchester. Hey! Maybe your soul left after finding out what type of monster it was inside!" Lucifer stated, before cackling, "I can't wait to Sam Winchester become the one of the hunted monsters he hunts.... OH WAIT HE DID! AND SO DID HIS IDIOTIC OLDER BROTHER!" He added. Balthazar just watched, arms crossed and feet on the table.

"You take that back!" Dean shouted, "nah! Because, it's true! I mean, you just watched Sam basically kill Cassie from the inside! And Gabriel you are the worst of the worst! Dear Father." Luci growled. 

Dean snarled, "I love Cas! But, Sam's right, what the Bastard did was idiotic!" Everything went quiet before a sob was heard. Dean turned to the door to see his Angel crying, "i-I see.. I guess, i should stay with my brothers then..." "Cas, I-" "Dean, Samuel, Gabriel." "Yes?" "Yeah, Bro?" "Yeah, Cas?" Cas inhaled before saying, "leave-" "then we'll come back!" "No. You didn't let me finish. Leave and never come back." Cas finished, before sobbing and running upstairs. Balthazar glared at Dean, "thanks a lot assholes, it's gonna take days to get him to eat now." "Balthazar-" "get the hell out of my house. By that I mean Sam, Gabriel, Dean, Crowley and Jack." With that the four named males poofed away.

Balthazar walked upstairs to see Michael cuddling Castiel, "Oh my baby bee..." Cas looked up and smiled, "We'll try our best to keep them away, okay?" Cassie nodded, "C-can we go watch the ocean? With Luci and Mikey?" Bal looked at Mike and Luci who nodded, "Of course little one. I'll pack us some stuff and we'll go as soon as possible, okay?" "Okay!" Cas grinned.

Castiel looked to a corner, "Meg, come on let's go!" He said, grinning. No one was there to the others but Cas could see her, "I bet Anna and Raphie are there already! They always liked the beach!" The older brothers nodded, chuckling.

Cas grabbed Michael's hand and Michael led him downstairs, while Luci and Bal packed up for the beach.