Karin Week 2019

♡ Karin Birthday Week ♡

Hi Guys,

Its that time of year again for all fans of Karin Uzumaki. I, SpiritOfHeaven host Karin Week for the 2nd year.

According to the databook, Karin’s birthday is on its way so the event for Karin Week will start Monday, June 17th and it will end on Sunday, June 23rd in which Karin birthday would be in the middle of it.

These are the prompts for the year of 2019:

Day 1: Acknowledgment // Abilities
Day 2: Development // Goals
Day 3: Determination // Pain
Day 4: Happy Birthday, Karin
Day 5: Love & Lust // Desire
Day 6: Personality // Zodiac
Day 7: Sweet & Sour // Past & Future

With every event, there has to be rules. I know it sucks because it limits your imagination and these rules are set so everyone can have a good time during this event.

[ 1 ] Fanart, fanfics, edits, gifs & AMVs are allow to be posted according to the prompts listed above. If you’re planning to use someone else work, please list the artist name with links properly. If you don’t credit any works with the artist that you may have used, you will be reported. Using “credit to artist” with no name is not allowed. If you can’t find the artist or don’t know it, don’t use the art at all. Tracing, editing, or any kinds of plagiarism is not allow. If you don’t have the artist’s permission, don’t do it.

[ 2 ] When you post, please include the hashtag “karinweek18”. Optional, you can include the hashtag “#karinweek18d(#)”, such as “#karinweek18d1” for the 1st day and “#karinweek18d2” for the 2nd day. If you choose this option, please use it in the five hashtags in your post.

[ 3 ] If your post contains nsfw content, please give a small warning and because tumblr update, please use the 'lemon' tag to avoid your post and/or beimg block/flagged.

[ 4 ] Anti posts are respectfully allowed. Just please, don’t be too bias and don’t bash Karin to make another character or ship look good. If you can’t do that, don’t bother.

[ 5 ] Slut and body slamming is not allowed.

Hopefully, this upcoming event would bring a joyful & successful celebration for the love of this character again.

♡♡♡

Event only celebrated on tumblr on @karinweek blog.