Nationals Part 1: The Solos

February 27, 2016

Riverside, California

New York Dance Experience Nationals

Third Person POV:

Two weeks have gone and it's Nationals. The girls were more nervous about his Nationals, more than any Nationals they've been to. Murrieta Dance Project (MDP), JC's Broadway Dance Academy (BDA), Candy Apples Dance Center (CADC), and the Abby Lee Dance Company (ALDC) were all there?! They had every right to be nervous.

As the team stepped out of the team bus, they were bombarded with cheering from fans and other dance teams that were gathered around by the producers. The producers also started to direct the team towards Abby and her team.

"Oh god not them." Christi sighed, walking next to Jazzy.

"Let's just be respectful and not engage into and argument." Jazzy told the mothers, as they were approaching the ALDC Team, but as they started to get closer, the ALDC team started to walk away themselves.

"Look, Abby and Melissa seem to be running from us." Jill joked, as the ALDC Team ditched it.

"Better for us. We can be just focused on one thing today instead of many unnecessary drama." Holly stated.

"Kind of wanted to give Abby a piece of my mind." Kira muttered, with Kalani immediately responding.

"Mom!" Kalani shouted at her.

"What?! I know you do too. We all do." Kira said back to her daughter.

In the midst of the moms talking, Chloe was in the back with Kyle. he looked over to her, and saw that she was a nervous wreck.

"Chloe, I know you're nervous..."

"Of course I am, Kyle. We have to win right though today." "We don't even know what they have in store for us."

"Calm down Chlo." "None of us know what they have in store, just like they don't know what we have in store. Even if we win or lose, what I do know is that you and the girls will do your best out there."

Chloe POV:

I looked at Kyle, and smiled at him. I've never had a boy so encouraging to me, seriously.

"Let's do this." I said to him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie's solo:

The Hero

JoJo's solo:

Bad Girl

Kamryn's solo:

The Last Love Song

Maddie's solo:

The Woods

Kendall's solo:

Broken Soul

Original Dance - DOA - (this was done in season 7)

-------------------------------------------

Over an hour and a half had passed, and it was time for me to do my solo.

Kendall had just went before me; she did phenomenal. Since I was nervous, I started doing my regular routine to 'shake off the nerves' I had. Nia and Kendall also came over wish me good luck.

"Good luck Chlo." Nia told me, while hugging me.

"You'll do your best I know it." Kendall added as well, while hugging me.

"Thanks guys, I needed this." I told them both.

As they were about to call my number, another person called to me. "Hey Chloe." she said. That's when I instantly knew it was Maddie.

She's trying to get into your head Chloe. Don't listen to her.

"Good luck. I know you need it." Maddie wished me, then let out a smirk right after.

"Thanks." I plainly replied, walking past her to the side of the curtains.

"Surprise me." she said again, trying to get into my head.

"Maddie." Nia snapped at her. "Just stop it. We wouldn't do that to you."

Then it hit me, if Maddie was so confident her dance would win, she wouldn't be going at me. I'm the one getting to her head.

I looked back at Nia and Kendall and stated. "Guys, I got this."

Maddie looked a little baffled, while Kendall and Nia proudly smiled back.

"Okay Judges, next up is act number 47 in the teen division, it's Chloe with 'Prove them wrong'." the announcer said to the judges and crowd, before I took stance on stage. I saw Kyle next to Jazzy and my mom, giving me two thumbs up.

I got this.

---------------------------------------

Chloe's Solo:

Prove Them Wrong

Original Dance - Almost Over

----------------------------------------

After, finishing my dance, I turned to look at the crowd and everyone was cheering, well, except Abby and her team. When I got off stage, I was bombarded with hugs from the entire team.

I looked over at Maddie, who was standing next to Kamryn, and she was in awe.

Maddie POV:

No way. That... that was good.

"That was good." Kamryn, who stood next to me, expressed. I bumped her in the shoulder, leading her to quickly respond with "What? I didn't expect that out of her. You said she lost her passion for dance."

"I... whatever."

Abby asked a good question, back in Season 4. How does she do it?

----------------------------------------------

A/N: The group Dances are next. Stay Tuned.