Elpis-21

"We've got 25 rifles with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 rounds of ammo. While you two were gone, we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined."

"Partially mined. Thanks to Murphy." Raven huffed.

"Still, it's the main route in. If the grounders use it, we'll know. She also built grenades." I felt a little jealous of Raven.

 Ever since I've gotten down here, my badass sorta of aura that I had in the past had faded. I'm always injured from easy mistakes that could have been prevented. I was taught to always predict my enemies next move, but lately I've been slacking; letting my emotions get in the way. Maybe I was better off without the people around me. All I did was worry them and cause Bellamy hurt. I remembered Charlotte and what she would think of all of this. She was probably yelling from her grave about how I was worth it, but  I was just a person. "El, You good?"

I looked up at Bellamy and shook my head, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Then we close the door and pray." Spoke Raven. I seemed to miss a chunk of their conversation making my brain hurt as I tried to keep up. 

"And pray what? That the ship keeps them out? Because it won't." Replied Clarke. Oh shit, I needed to apologize to her. 

"Then let's not let them get through the gate." Bellamy raised his device to his mouth, "All foxholes, listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict casualties, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan." 

"That's always your plan, just like the bomb at the bridge." I chuckled at Finn's comment.

"Got any better ideas?" Finn gave me a glare.

Clarke cut a potential argument off, "It can't be that simple. You said there's fuel in those rockets, right? Enough to build 100 bombs." 

"I also said we've got no gunpowder left."

Clarke put a hand on her chin, "I  don't want to build a bomb. I want to blast off."

I liked the way she spoke. "Draw them in close. Fire the rockets. A ring of fire."

"Barbecued grounders, I like it." Spoke Bellamy. 

"Will it work?" Asked Raven's boyfriend. 

She smiled, "You give me enough time, I'll cook them real good."

Bellamy started out of the ship and I followed him, my injuries have been healed enough already to walk without help. "Bellamy."

He turned around and looked at me sternly, "Are you able to shoot a gun?"

I nodded, "I'm healed now."

 He looked at the gun on his back and took out the clip looking inside before he pushed it in my face. "Are you able to shoot one of them?"

"Yes sir." I felt my original self returning; following orders as I took the gun from him almost smiling at how it felt in my hands. When I realized this was the only clip I almost panicked. "Bellamy, meet me here in twenty minutes."

He nodded to me and before I turned around, he set his hand on the small of my back and pulled me into a sweet kiss; almost as if it were our last. I held his hand for a brief second before trailing away from his grasp. I entered my tent and grabbed my knife to set it in my boot. I slung my bow around my back and counted the 12 arrows that were in a backpack. I carried the backpack and gun not sure how I was holding everything. I ran back to where I had left Bellamy. I was supplied with a transceiver and was tempted to call him. It was now dark and I was getting worried.