His Layer

"Vector..... where are you taking me" you wine out softly. "I want to show you my villain layer"   he replies. Wow. The Vector is showing you his top secret, iconic, villain layer. But why you? You approach a steel door with a complex lock. Vector unlocks it and what is revealed behind that door........ it's like your wildest fantasy is coming true.

It's not a normal evil layer. It's not your typical villains dungeon. It's a vileness sex dungeon. "Y/N I want you in my dungeon baby" he whispers softly into your ear. "But only if you want to, I don't want to pressure you into anything you're not comfortable with" he says because he's a woke king who understands the importance of consent. "Oh oh Vector I-I I don't know what to uh uh uh uh say ................................................................................................................................................................................I want you to fuck me so hard. I 100% consent yes" you reply. "Alrighty then" he devilishly grins, "Strip for me".

Vector throws you down on his red velvet bed and harshly cuffs your hands down to it with the chains connected to the bed. You are spread like a starfish. Vector removes his clothing and you are stunned. His 8 inch penis shoots up, throbbing, ready to penetrate your wet core. There's no way that will fit, but you have a feeling he's gonna make it fit. He does make it fit and you guys have freaky sex. "That was some good sex" you say. "It was" he replies.