♧I do♧

(Jeremiah
Y/N POV

"Darling, are you ready?"
My mom walks in the room, she almost trembled over the many white dresses on the floor.
I turn around and she gasps
"You look amazing"
I look back at the mirror and see my face with full makeup on, i chose an all natural look but with a slight touch ; (you choose)

"Thanks mom."
"Jeremiah will be fond of you, oh wait.. he already is. Haha!"

I put on my wedding gown with my mom, it is sleeveless, has a wide skirt and is lace.

I look over to mom and see that her eyes are twitching, not just her eyes, also her hands.
I sigh.
"Stupid robot mom, can't you do one thing  right."

My mom died because of Jerome. He shot her in the head at the night of the awakening. Since then i went to a convention about hating Jerome. I saw Jeremiah there and was shooked. I almost tried to kill him because he looked alot like Jerome. He forgave me.  The next day i got a text message from him saying that we should meet up at his place.

We went to the park and eventually ended up in a coffee shop, we started dating (even though Jerome broke out.) When he got sprayed with the gas he said to me that his eyes were opened. He made a special gas for me so that my "pretty face" wouldn't get white.
I don't feel like alot changed, but now i'm going to get married to him, so that happened.

I reset mom and put on my high heels
"Wow, you look amazing"
"Mom, you already said that"
"Oh, shall we go then?"
"Yes, please"

We walk to the door, elbow in elbow. (Atleast, thats what we used to call it)
Mom opened the door and we started walking through the hall.
"Don't worry darling it is going to be fine."
"I know mom, just a little stressed becau-"
And then i saw the alter.
Jeremiah lookes at me and i saw the old Jeremiah; shy, blushing and completely in love.
I walk to him and then the priest started speaking.

I can't hear the words he said because i stared into Jeremiah's eyes while he stares into mine. We touch hands and then i hear the priest say:

"Jeremiah Valeska, do you, promise to stand by Y/N Y/L/N, until the end of time?"
"Yes, i do"
"And do you, Y/N Y/L/N promise to stand by Jeremiah Valeska, until the end of time"
There it goes
"I do"
"Jeremiah, you may now kiss the bride."

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
Nothing to say here, this idea popped up and tadaaa... a wedding.