01

Wonwoo is writing a love letter for Ara because his bestfriend Mingyu ask to help him make a love letter for his crush, writing a letter is really not a problem to Wonwoo because he had wrote a hundred of letters for Mingyu already but he doesnt have the courage to give it to him.

"Wonwoo!" Mingyu called out when he arrived at their room, he sat next to Wonwoo and look at the letter that Wonwoo was making "dude you're really the best. Thank you for helping me confess to Ara" said Mingyu, those words hurt Wonwoo a lot but he still manage to smile even though deep inside he's broking into pieces. He handed the letter and Mingyu quickly got up and go to where Ara's locker is. he saw how happy Mingyu is, that Mingyu really like Ara and not him.

"Good morning Wonwoo" said Jun one of his closest friends, "good morning Jun" he greeted back. While Wonwoo and Jun are talking their friend Hoshi came running to their sits "Hey guys! I cant believe what I just saw at the corridor! Ara accepted Mingyu's confession!" He said. Wonwoo wanted to cry but he just blink the tears away and pretend to be happy for his bestfriend "im glad he accept Mingyu's confession, its hard to make a letter you know hahahaha" Jun patted his back because he knows that Wonwoo love Mingyu more than just a bestfriend.

After a couple of days Wonwoo decided to not attend school so he can not see Mingyu, he ignored all the calls and messages that he send to him also he even told his mom to not let Mingyu in when he tried to visit him. But Mingyu really want to see his bestfriend, he miss Wonwoo a lot that all he could think of is Wonwoo, he even forgot that he should think of Ara more because finally they are dating.

So when night comes Mingyu decided to sneak inside Wonwoo's room after all he knows how to get inside it by the window. When Mingyu got in he saw Wonwoo laying in bed with his glasses on and reading a book, for a moment Mingyu realize how handsome his bestfriend is "why I havent notice this before?" He told himself. Wonwoo got startled when he saw Mingyu "what are you doing here?!" He got up and was about to throw the book at Mingyu "I came to see you" Mingyu said. "Now you saw me, you can now leave" Wonwoo said pointing at the door.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? I miss my bestfriend so much" that words hurt Wonwoo more, in Mingyu's eyes he is just his bestfriend and nothing more. "You want to know the truth? Im sick being your bestfriend, im just nothing to you. You're popular to everyone and me? Im just your shadow, so please leave me alone I dont want to see you again" Mingyu was shock hearing that from his bestfriend he never thought that Wonwoo was thinking that way, he didnt say anything and just got out of the room. Wonwoo fell on the ground and cried his eyes out, he doesnt want to say that to Mingyu but he has to so he will never be hurt anymore.

After 5 days Wonwoo came to school again, when he got in class no one was there except for Mingyu who didnt notice his presence because he was too busy writing something.

Wonwoo notice the crumpled papers on the floor, he picks one and read it "I dont know how to start this but im sorry Wonwoo if I did something wrong to you-" it wasnt finish so he picked up another one "You know im not good at writing letters but here I am writing this for you Wonwoo. I know this is weird but I think I like-" Wonwoo didnt finish reading when he heard Mingyu shout out of irritation and throw another paper at the floor

"Mingyu" he called out. Mingyu looked at him surprise, he cant believe that Wonwoo is infront of him. He got up from his seat and hug Wonwoo "whatever it is that I did please forgive me. Im really sorry I cant live without you" Wonwoo cant believe what is he hearing so he stayed quiet

"this may sound weird but I love you Wonwoo, I know we're both guy but I just cant help it. When you start avoiding me I realized that I love you more than just a bestfriend" Mingyu's hug got tighter but all Wonwoo did was sob "its okay if you dont love me back but please dont go" Wonwoo started to hug back "Mingyu since the first day that you become my bestfriend I already love you"