Karl James p.o.v

Hi my name is Karl James my best friend is Rebbeca Granger she been with me for how long I can rember.

But this is not about me it's about her the girl who died.

Her name hunts my dreams still for even staying it the girl name was Belltrix Cullen the most smartiest,the most kindest,girl I ever saw in my life.

Until October she was always wearing long sleeves when i see her arms I see blood lines coming out on her sleeves sometimes when I ask her she says that her cat did it to her.

When I heard her on the news I started to cry one by one tear fall from my baby blue eyes.

I went to her funnel she looked very pretty in her light blue dress that she wear on the spring dance I crud not spot staying at her all night.

I wish I can stop that what to be girls stop missing with her or that jerk of tom Cullen she fell for in the summer he a instrange stundent from Ireland he went out with her for a few year.

Sometimes he push her to do things a one of the girl who bullied her name was emma Peterson and her what to be friends the Marybeth twin ask her to go dive in the black lake in "summer we was all at camp their togther their that summer suck for me and rebbeca

Any why we where play truth in date by the black lake but we had partners I had rebbeca,Marybeth twin had emma,and Belltrix had here jerk off of a boyfriend tom.

Emma dare Belltrix to go skinny dipping in the black lake when she did she went so far that we can see the Marybeth twin had a idea to take her cloths back to the cabin all them agree to it examp me and rebbeca we tried to get the cloths from them but tom punch me the nose for kicking him in the arse and the push rebbeca on the ground that she feel in a deep sleep.

When Belltrix came back she ask were her cloths where we had to explain to her what happen she didn't belive is like normal I give her my jacket that was twice her size that it look like a dress on her we all walk back to my cabin to get her some cloth from rebbeca well we walk we saw two people one was a girl another was boy.

We saw two farmilia people by a tree making out it was tom and emma when Belltrix saw she all ready started to cry in run away" that was my first time seeing her.

P.S

I know who did this to her and going to make them pay for what they did to make do this