1

this is a sequel, make sure you've read the first installment! enjoy gorgeous 💋

Michaela/'Chae, 15 🥳

"D., if you don't move I'ma punch you in yo' throat.", I threaten with a mouth full of toothpaste, trying my best to push my older brother.

It was the first day of my sophomore year of high school, and this negro did not wanna let me be great.

"Yeen gon' do shit.", he responds, thumping my ear.

"Stop allat damn cussing and leave MiMi alone.", our dad demands, walking by the bathroom.

"How you gon- alright, pops.", Dylan mumbles, and shoves me away.

Oh, allow me to formally introduce myself 🙂.

I'm Michaela Dahlia Rainey, the youngest daughter of the legendary Daleyzia and Michael 🏌🏾‍♀️.

Y'all may remember my older brother Dylan. He was a baby the last time y'all saw him, but now I'm the star of the show. He's a senior or whatever, but that's not really important right now.

"MIMI! COME ON SO I CAN TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL!", I hear my mom's voice yell, interrupting my thoughts.

"AND DYLAN, YOU BETTER NOT BE LATE!", she adds.

I quickly spit my toothpaste out and rinse my mouth out.

Sprinting downstairs, I grab my breakfast plate and follow my mama outside, not forgetting to grab my PINK backpack.

"How the hell did I get roped into being the driver of the day?", she asks aloud as she climbs into her SUV.

This lady is 5'1 but only likes big trucks, like what the hell?

"I have no idea, ma.", I respond, climbing into the passenger seat.

"Who all I gotta pick up?", she grumbles, buckling her seatbelt.

"Umm.. Just Remy and Roman.", I answer, fiddling with the radio.

"Alright. Tell 'em I'm on my way."

Remy and Roman are my cousins, related by hood law. Since Landon, my parents' bestfriend, is their dad, that automatically makes us cousins. 🚶🏾‍♀️

Before we could pull out of the driveway, a knock on the passenger window interrupts us.

"Hell you want?", my mom asks my dad, rolling down the window.

"Nigga, I'm coming too.", he answers, opening the door. Smacking my lips, I climb out and get into the backseat.

"So, where we going?", he questions, buckling his seatbelt. "To pick up my other kids.", my mom answers, finally backing out of the driveway.

"Stop tryna adopt other people kids, man. Damn.", my dad says, rolling his eyes. "I'll adopt a damn bear if I want to. Hell.", she retorts, flipping him off.

"Aye, you better be glad 'Chae in here.", he mumbles. "And if she wasn't? You ain't gon' do a damn thing either way, so shut up."

"Don't get put on yo' neck today, man.", he threatens. "You ain't gon' touch my mama.", I intervene from the backseat.

"Big dot.", my mama adds, snapping her finger.

"For real, babygirl? That's how you gon' do me?", my dad questions with a hurt look on his face.

"Don't get mad, bae. She gon' forever be on my side because she came out of my vagi-" "Bye."

Laughing loudly, she turns into my god-dad's driveway and honks the horn.

Welcome back fuckers 💕