Chapter 1

Luke's pov.

I have no idea who this boy is but he walks around hopelessly. I need to do something about it.When I go to school he is up on a locker getting punched or when I am on the way there he is pulled into an alley way and disappeared. He pushes everyone away just wondering around looking down making sure not to walk into anybody or anything.

Today when he had his stroll I noticed tears. I was sat on the porch knowing he was going on the walk.

He looked around seeing me making eye contact but looking away after a second. The way his curls are either put up in a bandana or just in his face. Today it was up out of his face.

I could see his eyes and they were beautiful. I wish I could hold him while he slept.

He seemed scared when he looked at me but kept walking.

_____

Ash's pov.

Tears rolled down my face as I turned the corner and walked down the road.

Why could he actually go off and screw another man?! We have been together for 2 flipping years! I loved him! That man I called my true love cheated on me.

I felt hopeless and weak. I am heartbroken.

I saw the house that I always see that boy that I wished didn't move in right there. That was my place!

I made eye contact with him for a second but looked away because if I got attached to those icy blue eyes I wouldn't be able to control myself.

He saw the tears that I never see running down his face but for me they are always. Calum is always doing something stupid and telling me months later hoping that I would forgive him but I am done with all that shit. All we had was bullshit.

I wish that I wasn't pulled into alleyways every time I go to school with a black eye or bruises. I just hope one day they do it hard enough to take me out.

I deserve all of the pain I get. All the cuts, the scars, the bruises all of them. I deserve to be hit and screamed at. I don't deserve to live.

I could feel the boy watching me as I kept walking.

I don't know why I walk everyday, I guess it just relaxes me right after something happens and I just need time to think things through.

Everything happens so fast and so many things that are going on in my fucked up life.

I heard feet coming closer and I panicked. What if Calum came?!

The person catches up to me and I notice who it is. I stop walking and look at the boy.

He looked at me taking in everything.

"Hi I am Luke Hemming." He said.

I stared at him wanting for him to get the fuck away.

"Uhh what's you're name?" Luke asked.

I didn't answer him.

He should know my name we go to the same school and I walk here every day.

"So you don't talk much do you?" He asked but it came out more like a statement.

Once again I didn't answer the dumbass in front if me.

I couldn't describe what his face looked like.

He just stared at me.

What do I have something on my face? Is my hair messed up?

"Sorry, I will go." He said his eyes filling with tears.

What the hell? Have you ever even gotten ignored?!

"No, I don't have alot of people ignoring me and when they do it makes me think I did something wrong." I head Luke say.

Wait I freaking just said that out loud.

Crap.

A/N

So some of you might know I already wrote a chapter or three of this book but unpublished them so now I have a better plan and so I am starting over. And also in this book I will be saying at the top at every chapter some songs I recommend and this is the only time I will be putting it at the bottom.

Recommends for this chapter!

Kiss Me-- Ed Sheeran

Just Can't Let Her Go-- One Direction

Tell me what songs you like!