Swara know the truth🤐

Recap: by everyone request ragini stay in MM for one whole week.

Ragini went to the garden to get some fresh air. She was looking here and there, she feeling like someone is following her. But she couldn't see anyone around her. Suddenly she felt a hand around a waist and someone pull her.

The person close ragini mouth with his plum. Ragini free her self and turn around to face the person. Ragini get shocked seeing the person.

Ragini: tum

Person: yes me. I know you didn't expert me here.

Ragini: you ah, I was really scard. Swara after I left you, you become stronger. So how are you. During the party we didn't get time to talk. I have a lot to share to you come we will sit there and talk.

(How many of you expect laksh there ah)😋😋

Swara: come

They both sit in a bench placed in the garden.

Ragini: so, how is your life is going with sanskar.

Swara: same like before. But we both are really happy In our life. And what about your life ragini.

Ragini: my life ah, It's going smooth until day before yesterday. But not now. You know ah that I didn't wish to come here in his birth but look at my Destiny, I am still stuck in my past.

Swara: I know everything ragini. And I know who is this mahir and what he meant for you. And why you change your name. And one thing I know Raksha is laksh and your daugher.

Ragini: I know swara you know everything because I am the one who told you everything. But one even I don't know that I am going to become a business partner in maheshwari LTD. You know when where I want to read the file. I always got some disturbance , that's y until I reach her I couldn't read the file. If I once read the file, i will surely cancel this.

Swara: ragini you know what, I have hide a truth from you?

Ragini: truth, what truth

Swara: after you left MM and baadi. We all get to know kavya intentions. So laksh bring her truth out and we all send her to jail. And he got Divorce from her. After he declare to everyone that he love you some much and bring you back to MM as his wife. One day laksh came to me ask me do I know where you stay about. I didn't tell him anything, because I don't want you to get hurt again.

Ragini: swara I know everything.

Swara: who you know, only I have your contact number.

Ragini: I think you forget that I am RK ok and I can get any information in Nick of second.

Swara: how can I forget this that my soul sister is now the great RK.

Ragini: it's getting late you go and sleep. If sanskar didn't find you beside him. He will create a big scene here so bye. Gud night.

Swara: gud night.

Swara left from there. Ragini stay there for some time and went back to her room and she sleep on the couch.

@Laksh room

Laksh pov

Why ragini why ; how can you moved on in your life. Don't you love your laksh. And why I am feeling so attached to Raksha. I feel so peach when she is around me after all she is ragini daugher. (In angry) not only ragini daugher about also that mahir khanna daughter. I really hate him. How can he touch his ragini. (To himself) no laksh she is not yours anymore. She become someone else. She have moved on in her life with mahir and she a daughter too. If she is happy I her life then I am happy. But I feel like there is something that, ragini is hiding from us. I saw in her eyes. She have some kind happiness seeing her family after 7 years. I have to find what ragini is hiding from everyone. I will surely find out.

Laksh pov ENDS.

With this thought laksh fell asleep.

*************************
( I know this part is short one, next time I try to give a long part)

# will laksh able to find out what ragini is hiding.

# how come swara get to know everything.

# how will Raksha feeling when she get to know mahir is not her real father.

Guysss please do support me❤❤